No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football 2011/2012 - Enter now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream last night that the season started and I forgot to fix my team up, so I was stuck with what I had auto-selected a few weeks back.

WTF?

Comment

I'm in, team:

It's only my Wang

Comment

Stuck this thread and unstuck the old one.

Comment

My team Gringos Magnificos

See you there

Comment

Just a couple of days left to sort your teams out now, season starts on Saturday! Keep your eye on things like injuries that have been picked up in the international break, and the fixtures list. There's a chance that some games might get called off if there's more rioting so you might want to get rid of anyone playing in London, for example. We might not know for sure until Saturday morning if anything's affected though.

Don't forget you can make unlimited free transfers until Saturday, but from that point on you can only make one transfer a week, with any other transfers penalising you four points.

Oh, and probably best to ditch Fabregas.

I think I've PMd everyone, if you've not got the code yet though let me know! New folk: you can continue to join our league all through the season if you like, but obviously if you've not had a team since the start you'll have some catching up to do...

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
              There's a chance that some games might get called off if there's more rioting so you might want to get rid of anyone playing in London, for example. We might not know for sure until Saturday morning if anything's affected though.
              Tottenham vs. Everton is a casualty, so ditch those players now! Of course, if you've picked any Tottenham players your team was rubbish anyway so it probably doesn't matter

Comment

D J Kix can't post in the thread but is in, his team is: Free Kix Reborn

One day to go now, the deadline for gameweek one is 1130am tomorrow morning!

Comment

Damnit damnit damnit. The site has been down all night. I NEED TO TWEAK THINGS!

Hope all'ya teams are looking good!

Comment

Well, the site is still messed up. What a total shambles.

I hope everyone got their team sorted yesterday because if you didn't, bad luck

Under an hour left to make changes, on the offchance it DOES come back.

Comment

^I'm on the site. Managed to take out Wilshire, trying to find out if Samba is fit it looks 50/50 so may gamble and leave him in...

Comment

Yeah, it depends whether you were logged in or not. If you were logged in you can play fine, but if you aren't logged in it's totally screwed and you can't get in.

Can you have a look at the NTSC-UK league and see if I'm in it? Elsewhere people are reporting that there are teams missing from leagues as if their accounts have just been deleted.

Comment

Yeah you're there don't worry.

Comment

Cool. At least the people that have entered have still got SOME kind of team then, however rubbish it might be!

Comment

Well, that's gameweek one closed and it barely even opened. What a massive balls-up.

Thanks, EA.

Comment

I'm in again! Arsene's Angels III

Comment

Working...
                                X