No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football 2011/2012 - Enter now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I apologise for getting everyone involved in this game when they've totally screwed it up and removed any part of it that was actually fun, like real-time tracking players and such.

Comment

Not sure what's up your end, but it's all working fine here...

Comment

Fine here too.

Comment

Last season while the games were going on you could click on it and it'd tell you how many points each player had scored so far in the match. That's gone.

Last season it updated the league tables every night so you could see where you stood during gameweeks and check other teams around you to see what players they had left to play. That's gone.

I enjoyed both activities

Comment

A little bit screwed as I wasn't able to get into the site to change out my Tottenham and Everton players, but seemed to have scored well otherwise this week - if Man City have a good game against Swansea on Monday I'll probably be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
              Last season while the games were going on you could click on it and it'd tell you how many points each player had scored so far in the match. That's gone.
              Nope, seems to be updating for me in realtime. On your 'team' page, it'll be showing the gameweek 2 selection stuff. Int he bar above, it has 'gameweek 1: In progress'. Click that.

Comment

Yeah, it shows me the points at the end of the day but it doesn't update them while the matches are being played like it used to. Everyone just displays no score until their match is long over. (EDIT: Oh, that HAS started working finally)

You used to be able to click on the score of the match in the fixtures list, and it'd take you to the line-ups for both teams and tell you who was playing and how many points every player had earned so far, even if the match was only twenty minutes in.

Comment

An apology from FPL for the balls up last week, and all transfers this week are free

If you've made some already, you won't lose points, and if you used your wildcard you'll get it back.

Sounds like all the league updates and live scoring and everything should be working for the next gameweek too.

If anyone genuinely couldn't get into their team and so their first week was ruined, I can start the league scoring at week 2. If nobody had any major disasters though, I'll just leave it as it is.

Comment

Is that an Aguero shaped bandwagon I see? ALL ABOARD!

Comment

Wooo last!

probably because I forgot to sub out my Spurs players...

Comment

Judging from the scores, it doesn't look like any of us were outright caught out by it. (Unlike one league I run where someone scored 7 and someone else scored 0)

Comment

We've actually got a pretty good league here. I think for large periods of last season we were something like top 5%.

That's my excuse anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                            Wooo last!
                            I was gonna take the piss, then I had a look at the table and it looks like I'm not much better!

WEEK 1:

Maybe I will start the league at week 2

Comment

WOOT 17 & then I'll drop off the foot of the table next week.

Still that will teach me for not checking properly & not realising I'm fielding 2 injured players.

Neil

Comment

Can i join the league please

team name Penwith Panthers

Comment

Working...
                                X