Champions League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aha that was hilarious.

Game was thrilling though, I'm a Barca hater and think RDM has been fantastic since he's been in charge so thumbs up all round.

Comment

Yeah, they should keep Neville in the studio rather than let him co commentate. He sounds like his balls havent dropped sometimes LOL

Comment

Great result from Chelsea, missed the game - might catch it if it's on ITV player, went to bed and it was 1-0 and all over but pleasantly surprised when I got up this morning and saw the news.

Can't see the Neville vid - it's gone.
        Last edited by Anpanman; 25-04-2012, 14:12.

Comment

What a bunch of bad losers!
          http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer...rWL_Gg-HFIA#_=

Comment

Not really, it's a joke article....

Comment

Something about them German teams and penalty shoot outs lol.

Comment

Lol Mourinho. Real Madrid's 2 man midfield had no chance against that of Bayern, and that Arbeloa, never seen him doing anything good in the white jersey. He should've been sent off. After the first 15 minutes Real was nowhere to be seen, Bayern dicated the game. In Bernabeu. Ridiculous.

With Barcelona out of the way the CL was almost surely for Real Madrid I thought. But now I guess Bayern will win it, they were incredibly strong all over the pitch. Both teams will miss a lot of players due to bookings, its stupid that they don't get erased for a final game.

Comment

Quality semi, Real seemed happy to look like the away team and attack on the counter but Bayern were pretty bloody resilient. Cant say they didn't deserve it in the end. Real, as the home team, shouldnt have allowed it to get to penalties but by the end both teams were pretty knackered.

I originally thought Real would spank Chelsea if they got through but now I think this is setup for a great final. Is the pressure more on Bayern being the home team?

Comment

I too thought Bayern looked better on the night, prefer them in the final to be honest, think Chelsea v Bayern will be more like a Premier League game than against Madrid.

Comment

Hopefully less diving too, either game with Real or Barca get broken up with non-fouls. Although Drogba will be oscar worthy on the night no doubt. Especially with the lack of first team players, they'll really need to get Mata involved as he hardly featured over the 2 Barca legs.

Comment

I bought the white away shirt as a memento.

What struck me most about the performance, was the sheer will and collective passion to get to the final. Players are pampered these days... but the Chelsea players showed how tough and gutsy they can be. A classic match that no one will forget.

Comment

What a waste of 3 hours of my life, total **** game and park the bus Chelsea must be the worse winners EVER.

Comment

Unlucky Spurs.

Wasn't glamorous, but credit to them having something written in the stars to win the cup.

Comment

I enjoyed that.

Comment

tbh i watched it as a bayern fan but even when they scored i couldn't celerbrate. We had a our chances to overtake arsenal but ballsed it up against villa and many otheres,but well done to chelsea and even i thought i t was nice to see lampard/terry/drogba and even cole to pick up the trophy

oh well i suppose super spurs will have to take the europa cup seriously this season unlike last.

Comment

Working...
                                X