No announcement yet.

Premier League 2011/12 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumours of Arteta to Arsenal now, with Everton wanting the deal done sharpish so they can immediately use the cash.

Comment

Pretty nice if he can stay injury free.

LOL. Sorry. I can't say that with a straight face

Comment

Originally posted by Plough Boy View Post
        How on earth can you say Aguero has easily proved to be worth his transfer fee?
        He's only played 3 games!
        Sure, he looks great but he's hardly proved to be worth it. A tad premature.
        The same could be said for Dzeko - what 3 good games?
        Aguero was always going to be a great signing....and dzeko 4 great goals in one game against a team like spurs?

That'll do for me.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
          Liverpool get first dibs on Hazard in a year's time, I heard.
          I personally hope that's the case, although Lille have gone on record to deny this (you could say that they would). Stating the obvious: Would need to make top-four to have a chance of landing him next season...

Can't believe that Meireles is still in the frame to be sold to Chelsea, Sturridge exchange or not...

Comment

Benayoun looks like he's going to Arsenal. That'd be pretty nice along with Arteta.

Comment

Bendtner to Sunderland on loan, I hear. Good signing.

Comment

lol, he's proper ****.

Comment

He 'thinks' he's ace though

Comment

Bendtner is brilliant. Screw you guys!

Comment

Maybe under your duvet but not on a football pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                        Bendtner is brilliant. Screw you guys!
                        The team I play for are **** and he'd struggle to get on our bench. He makes Akinbiyi look good.

Comment

Meireles has put in a transfer request. Tis a strange one, Chelsea didn't seem to be busting their balls to get him, did they?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrock View Post
                            Meireles has put in a transfer request. Tis a strange one, Chelsea didn't seem to be busting their balls to get him, did they?
                            The club need to reject it out of hand. Less than 30 minutes to find a similar-quality replacement!?

Part of me feels for Raul though...form shown last season deserved an improved contract, but obviously the club feel otherwise...Leaving it this late is still a c**t move, though.
                            Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 31-08-2011, 21:45.

Comment

Looks like Cahill didn't get his move anywhere, then. It'll be really interesting to see what Bolton do about it in January.

Transfer window CLOSED!

I reckon Arsenal did pretty well in the last few days (if Arteta goes through), though I seem to be in a minority here.

Comment

Bendtner, Sunderland. Brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X