No announcement yet.

Euro 2012 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure side partings are actually back in fashion at the moment so that's probably why half the England team look like they are from dads army.

As for the match, it was an ok performance. I can't say I was impressed but I can't say I was deflated by it either.

I have to say though that with Chelsea's European exploits and this really defensive English team I'm a bit worried how us as a country are coming across within the sport now though. We have turned into Italy.

Comment

Decent performance, a few things to work on over the next few days but many positives to be taken from the game. Solid start overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
        Me and the daughter cracked up laughing at that German? fan all in black with the purple specs, reminded me of JSR.
        Sorry to backtrack a bit but here he is;

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          That's because he never shows up for the big games. ;p
          AKA he's had a few bad matches against English teams in the CL so that must mean he never turns up in any big game

Should've scored that header though!
          Last edited by EJG1980; 11-06-2012, 19:35.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
            AKA he's had a few bad matches against English teams in the CL so that must mean he never turns up in any big game
            Watch him score a hat-trick in the second half now that I've said that. XD

Comment

Hope so Not been too bad a game but a goal would be nice.

Get in! One third of the way there, Ibra

And a great reply from Shevchenko!
              Last edited by EJG1980; 11-06-2012, 20:01.

Comment

Cracking header by Shev.

Comment

I have a draw in both games at 9/1 so would be happy to see things not change.

Comment

Shev again! What a story! Time for you to start cheering on Sweden

Comment

Cracking header by Shev PTII.

Comment

Sweden should have grabbed a goal at the end there, especially that Elmander chance. Great win for Ukraine though, fantastic atmosphere in the stadium.

Comment

Agreed.

Just drifting away from the Euro's, for anyone interested, Eurosport are showing 2nd half? live tomorrow at midday Australia v Japan WC2014 qualifier.

Comment

I really thought that could have been the first bore draw, a 0-0 waiting to happen but both teams did well. This tournament is miles better than the World Cup.

Comment

Looks like this might be another good day, got a goal already, 1-0 to the Czech Republic!

Make that two, the Greeks are all at sea in defence.
                              Last edited by EJG1980; 12-06-2012, 16:06.

Comment

Czech's have come out all guns blazing against Greece!

Comment

Working...
                                X