No announcement yet.

Euro 2012 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible refereeing, but entertaining 1st half. Enjoying it.

Comment

Blimey, ten man Greece back in it!

Comment

Poland was losing it for some time already. And I don't really like the attendees with their boo's towards Greece.

Comment

Oh dear! What suspension do you get for a straight red?

vvv same here

Comment

Penalty. Even though this will wreck my bet if they score, don't mind seeing that particular keeper getting sent off

Comment

Drama!! It's only the first game too.

Comment

He missed!!! Bloody hell.

Comment

Decent save too.

Comment

Where are all the braindead forumites using the "park the bus" phrase. I'm pretty sure you know sod all about football. I want Poland, but Greece haven't been defensive. I'm waiting for one of the braindeads to come in and say, Greece parked the bus. ****ing idiots.

Comment

Really? Greece didn't venture past the halfway line for 35 mins.

Comment

Its called tactics, they're only playing with one out and out with flank support. Theyve done great. Park the bus. god i have to laugh.

Comment

But you are the only person using that phrase and acting like an angry toddler too. Been an ok game, both teams are poor tho.

Comment

First half, I thought we were great, but crumbled as soon as the second half started.

Comment

I'm angry as its said unecessary and when not true. i'm not even that angry tho. Isnt this the point when one of you idiots come in and say, Greece got the equalizer and parked the bus?

*ive never used the park the bus phrase...thats reserved for the braindeads.

Comment

Good start to the tournament, the game had a little bit of everything. Can't see either team progressing into the knockout stages though.

SD - no one has said anything about parking the bus so calm down dear!

Comment

Working...
                                X