The Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha xD

Is this for real? surprised the papers haven't picked up on this.

"I'm used to playing in front of big crowds"

Comment

Yeah it's for real, he's been on North West news:

Love the pond life about a minute in, our friends down the road are a lovely bunch

Comment

Great win for The Wednesday against the Dingles. Cardiff seem to be dong their best to get rid of the goodwill I have for them by continually losing against clubs near us in the relegation scrap.

Comment

See Posh are down in the bottom 3 despite that win at Cardiff. Shame. They deserve to stay up. Posh have sod all budget compared to the rest of the Championship yet Peterborough is one of the biggest cities.

Neil Warnock 'Parts company' with Leeds United

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21998112

McClaren is in talks.

Good luck Leeds!

Comment

Well like Rodney Marsh would say 'becareful what you wish for . They may have got rid of Steve Kean, but Blackburn were good awful yesterday and have been all over the shop since Kean left . Best I seen Cardiff play all year, brilliant day

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              McClaren is in talks.

Good luck Leeds!
              I'm a big fan of McClaren, he did wonders at the boro. Won a cup and got to a european final, not many english managers can say that.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                I'm a big fan of McClaren, he did wonders at the boro. Won a cup and got to a european final, not many english managers can say that.
                I remember that Euro run Boro had very well . Your fans were treated like **** on the away trips and the Italian scum got away blue murder (what they did to that family bus was a disgrace) and yet again UEFA did nothing . If any English had done the same, the UEFA racist tossers would have thrown the book at us

Comment

I remember it well because I went to a fair amount of the euro games including the Steaua game where they came back from the dead to win 4-2. Makes the hairs on my neck stand just thinking about it, amazing game with a superb atmosphere, easily the best game I've ever been too.

Comment

Yes, I'll give him that, he had a great run at Boro, but they were spending big at the time.

Saying that, they spent big when Robson was there and went down. Think that must be the best team on paper ever to get relegated - alongside maybe West Ham.

Comment

Saying that, they spent big when Robson was there and went down.
                      Yeah but Robson was utter **** . At least McClaren is a half decent manager

Comment

Agreed. Good eye for talented players, just crap at pretty much everything else. Should become a scout.

Comment

That's harsh on Robson, he did the toughest job a manager can do which is move ground. Ground moves completely change the identity and style of a club.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                            That's harsh on Robson, he did the toughest job a manager can do which is move ground. Ground moves completely change the identity and style of a club.
                            I don't agree with that Van

Plus Robson was **** at WBA and not much better anywhere else . Plus if his Team talks were as dull and boring as his interviews it's no wonder his Team lost to the will to fight

Comment

His record as a manager isn't the best. Think he's taken 3 or 4 teams down.

Comment

At West Brom his was the only team to be bottom at Christmas and not get relegated.

Comment

Working...
                                X