No announcement yet.

The Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posh battling away at the Riverside. Vital point if they can hang on. Puts them in a good position going into the game against Huddersfield. If they can win that then get a win against Wednesday they should stay up!

Comment

What a boring match, can't remember any of it

Comment

Think they can make the playoffs, Van? only 6 points behind

Comment

lol no! Playing awful.

Comment

he he ;p

Not impossible. You're playing a few teams around and above you in the last few games so if they put some points on the board they'll be up there. I bet they'll finish 7th, though.

Comment

Not a chance, the current form is relegation standard. Hopefully it won't continue after summer otherwise there will be real trouble.

Comment

Had a lovely day up Watford . Nice win tomorrow and it should be job done

Comment

Nice blue skies there, good game?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                    Nice blue skies there, good game?
                    Blue Skies and Football Manager . Great game for us lot, I doubt it was great for the neutral to watch . Watford is a lovely place (loads of pubs no trouble and close to the ground), its just a shame about the ground

Comment

Posh out of the relegation zone.

Comment

I can see boro heading into it. I can't see them winning again this season.

Comment

Man, I did a double take when I checked mid table. 5 points between Posh and Boro.

Anyone could get dragged down there if they're not careful!

Comment

See I told you! All the bottom teams are actually playing with ok form too.

Comment

Such a crazy league is the Championship. 14 points separates between promotion to the Premier League or relegation to League 1 with only 4 games to go.

Comment

Big match tonight when Bolton come to Leicester. Big win for Dougie Freedman's boys would be nice so I can get lairy with my Leicester supporting friends.

Incredible to think that a couple of months ago we were languishing just above the dropzone and now occupy that last playoff spot. Freedman is obviously doing something right.

Just wish I could go to the game, but the other half is about ready to go into labour so can't be away from her for too long. 3 points and a healthy baby girl would do me nicely tonight.

Skanking Pebbles lot at the Reebok on Saturday would be the icing on the cake

Comment

Working...
                                X