Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baines deal getting closer?

Comment

I wouldn't take Baines and Fellaini for Evra and Kagawa.

Comment

I think Fellaini would be an asset in midfield. A bully who can win balls, pass, win headers and score goals.

Comment

You're right, but Kagawa has great talent. I'm not too sure about Moyes, especially as he managed to lose to Liverpool even when he had the stronger team. I pray he doesn't let Kagawa go.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
            I think Fellaini would be an asset in midfield. A bully who can win balls, pass, win headers and score goals.
            This.

Dont get me wrong it's all about strengthening the squad, we need Kagawa too.

Comment

Sign Honda. He is the engine of the national team and controls the game through midfield. Can be had for under 10m and is better then Kagawa.

Comment

I will call Moyes now.

Comment

Well it looks as though Everton have turned down the bid but both players have now come out and said they want to leave.

Kaka has also asked for a move, would like to see him come to the PL.

Comment

If Kagawa and Zaha are not injured I fear for the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post

Kaka has also asked for a move, would like to see him come to the PL.
                      That would be a bit of a desperate move, no? Kaka has been done as a top-class player for quite some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                        That would be a bit of a desperate move, no? Kaka has been done as a top-class player for quite some time now.
                        Just said it would be nice to see him in the UK not at Utd.

Comment

Guess only Chelsea or Man City would pay his sort of wages, can't see Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs etc. doing so.
                          Can't see it happening today, maybe in January.

Comment

Well even if there is just the slimmest, faintest hope that we might actually sign anyone before the deadline closes you can bet any money you like we will get well and truly ripped off! When will they ever learn, get your business done early

Comment

Well this thread is dead but have to say not happy again with the team selection. No Zaha, Kagawa and Anderson starting? Ffs...

Win is a win but sheesh.

Comment

4-0 down and Looking like a league 2 side at times ( no offence to any league 2 fans ).

Fellaini looks sluggish as hell, waste of money which could have been much better spent trying to get baines .

What a gutless display from a team lacking in creativity, skill and commitment. Embarrassing
                                Last edited by yesteryeargames; 22-09-2013, 16:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X