Premier League 2013/14 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That horse had it coming

I don't know why people think toon fans expect anything. I know we are **** always have and am more than happy to just take turning over blunderland. Having said I have been for a pint with a mackem and have other interest besides football, fighting and boozing (not many more mind so maybe I'm a weird exception to the rule

Comment

It's because you're a proper fan who can remember the pre-Keygun Toon Army Jawdee Nation days, when your attendances were sub-20k and you were languishing near the foot of division 2, with Fatty Quinn leading the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Yeah, It is fun. I think it's because their level of expectation is so high so when they get destroyed I just visualise loads of newcastle fans crying and ****.

Must admit also, I do lol a bit when Sunderland get beat now as I imagine the same thing with Prinny; maybe not crying, but defo honking his horn in traffic with a frustrated look on his face or shouting 'FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCKKKKKK' out the window while going past a school or something.

I like the fact they seem to hate Villa now cuz we mocked them when they went down a couple of years ago. A geordie even accused "us" of having "relegation parties" after the game.
        Obvious rubbish...as that never even happened when Brum went down (several times) and I told the geordie that anyone we played who was going down would get equally mocked.

Then last season we played Wigan last game and no Villa fan took any pleasure in them going down...so maybe Newcastle are special!

Comment

Sunderland 1-0 up against Man Utd already Gardener wasted a great chance for a second by dwelling on it too. There will be all sorts of pressure on David Moyes if they lose this one. Surely can't happen... can it?

Comment

Moyes ooot

Comment

He deserves to go already. Tactically void.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Everton are flourishing under Martinez. Ok he is a bit naive defensively at times but he is putting the flair players to great use. Moyes seems to setup for counter attack even at home. Man Utd should be dominating smaller teams.

Comment

We will lose this 3-1.

Comment

Flashing drive!

Comment

Wow Januzaj with a brace!! Sunderland are so utterly terrible.

Comment

How the hell are United winning?

Comment

To be fair they have had most of the chances all game.

Comment

I blame Ellis Short. Ever since his sorry arse turned up, we've been asset stripped. Year after year, best players sold and ****e brought in. Trying to get by on rubbish, you're bound to come a cropper. We're the new Wigan, but without the quality of Martinez to rescue us for a while.

A few years ago our starting 11 included folk like Henderson, Bent, Gyan, Malbranque, and Welbeck. Look at the sorry load of arse donning the shirt now. Short has engineered this downfall.

Comment

Shame the Giaccherini header in the first half didn't go in, 2-0 up would have made it a bit more exciting. Bloody good save to deny him though.

Comment

Working...
                                X