No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops, didn't realise I'd actually posted the above, changed my mind and put it in the PL thread instead. Doh!

Comment

Couple of good results for us today, Man U losing and Spurs drawing, shame Everton pulled out a win in the end, but could have been a worse day for sure.
      Must get three points tomorrow.

Comment

We got there in the end last night, really thought we were only going to get a point until the penalty. Needed the three points with Spurs winning.
        What a dire match Arsenal v Man U, thought it they would end up cancelling each other out, point each didn't help either of them but was good for everyone else around them

Comment

Happy international break

Comment

Yes, only us and Chelsea are undefeated in PL in 2014, both taking 23 points from a possible 27 I think it was.

Pressure is on Man City to win those couple of games in hand now.

Look forward to MotD tonight, in the last couple of seasons this was the sort of fixture we would lose/draw.

Comment

It was a good game Southampton bossed a large part of the game. But class won out, Suarez being the main difference
              We could win the prem but would need some luck or just win every game then it's ours . We can dream

Comment

Predictions for Sunday? think we could end up with a nice 3-1 victory with a bit of luck.

Good article on Suarez this season on BBC site, he should in theory end up with best goals per game ratio in the PL ever this season.
                Liverpool's deadly striker heads to Old Trafford aiming to show how he has progressed into the ultimate frontman

Comment

I think if we can keep getting on the ball, getting it up to the front 3, running at them, then we can do some damage. Just score more than we let in as usual.

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Yes, a clean sheet would be fantastic, though our record at OT of late is awful. Fingers crossed for a Spurs v Arsenal draw and it could be a great day.

Comment

Come on the pool 3-0 please

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                        Are you a lucky charm?...

EDIT: Yes. Yes you are.

GET IN!!!
                        Last edited by hudson; 16-03-2014, 14:26.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          I sincerely hope, for your sake, that you put some money on that!

We were obviously awesome today, but I'm inclined to believe that the Man Utd players want Moyes gone and are no longer playing for him.

I'll be astonished if he isn't shown the door over the summer.

Comment

I think every non-Man U fan hopes they keep him for many years to come

Been out all day so look forward to MotD shortly.

With Chelsea v Arsenal next weekend and Chelsea and Man City to come to Anfield yet a bit of luck and things could really go our way. Going to be a great eight weeks whatever.

Comment

I credit the ex-Sunderland players entirely for your turnaround. Suarez? Pfft.

Comment

How bad does it look on Moyes and co that Pogba won't go back to Old Trafford for all the tea in China. Good lad.

Man U not getting in to Europe this year (by the looks of it) will mean many a player not wanting to go there in the summer. All has a knock on effect. Even some Man U fans on forums saying Fergie should have gone a couple of years ago when the team were in their prime etc so the new Manager handover would have been smoother.

Comment

Working...
                                X