No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely we've got to win tonight and not slip back in to our old ways of drawing or even losing against teams at the bottom of the table.

Comment

Haha, how sweet does that league table look right now?

Missed the game due to Mother's Day pwnage. Looking forward to MOTD.

This forum is plop for banter these days. Remember all the United fans here? I think there's only one that posts now. All that's left is a handful of 'Pool, Spurs fans and a Forrest fan
      Last edited by hudson; 30-03-2014, 18:13.

Comment

Yep, if we can win the next two against Wet Spam & Man City, is ours for the taking really.

Comment

Does make me laugh how the Man U thread has died a death. Spurs fan here and damm did we get battered........again

Comment

The United, Chelsea and Arsenal threads died a long time ago, well over a year ago.
            This forum is indeed rubbish for banter. Used to look forward to coming here for football chat.

Comment

Shame eh? Aren't you a closet Man U fan, Nakas? Used to remember you hanging out in there a lot (I'm scraping the barrel for United fan banter talk here lol).

Comment

I was a boyhood United fan so I automatically hate Liverpool but not being ignorant, I can't help but want them to win the league.

They have simply been awesome to watch.

Comment

And great to hear we've set a new record of scoring four or more goals in a game eleven times this season.

Couple more good results and we should manage 100 goals scores this season.

Bring on West Ham, we have so many Sunday games which is nice as we can see how the Saturday games have panned out.

Comment

It is nearly always a pleasure watching Spurs get thrashed but Liverpool are just so entertaining.
                    Good luck to them.

Comment

Im also a UTD fan but this year they have been so entertaining to watch, i like Nakamura no longer hate them and i never thought i would say this but i would like them to win it this year. I also read somewhere that Suarez & Sturridge only need 8 more goals between them to become the highest scoring strike partnership in Premier League history.

Comment

I think that record is held by Shearer & Sutton yes.

We really need the 3 points on Sunday to cement top spot, is nice that Chelsea & Man City are playing on Saturday so we know what we need, but of course that could also work against us....

Should be a great six weeks and we are in such a great position with six games to go and it's all in our own hands which is nice.

Comment

MAKE US DREAM!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sam The Man View Post
                              Im also a UTD fan but this year they have been so entertaining to watch, i like Nakamura no longer hate them and i never thought i would say this but i would like them to win it this year. I also read somewhere that Suarez & Sturridge only need 8 more goals between them to become the highest scoring strike partnership in Premier League history.
                              The time this was posted... were you a bit tipsy? Nah, fair play. Nice to hear. Strange that I love Man Utd when they're crap Not when they're good. I see what you mean though. When the footy is entertaining to watch, as a footy fan, you can't but help but be impressed.

Comment

Crunch time is approaching fast. I hope that the intensity of the arsenal game is there tomorrow. If it is then I don't think city could cope with that
                                but then again I'd take a boring 1-0 last minute 6 rebounds of a beach ball deflection winner.

A defeat wouldn't be the end of the world neither would a draw but it would make it extremely difficult to win the title

Comment

Working...
                                X