This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ascender View Post
    Just wondering if anyone's seen a good deal on the Rock Band game and instruments? Local Zavvi are doing it for ?150.
    PCworld have it for ?139.99 online, but not for delivery - collect@store only.

Comment

If anyone could please help me find the Heroes Season 1 HD-DVD boxset cheaper than £20, i will have their babies.
      Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 05-06-2008, 00:28.

Comment

Impressed you've found it that cheap .. where may I ask.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
          Impressed you've found it that cheap .. where may I ask.
          If you were referring to my previous post, I was hoping if someone else could help me find it cheaper than 20 quid. I remember someone saying that gamestation would be getting them cheap for 17.99 instore. But my local store isn't too great for cheapies. I'm hoping someone could help me find one online. The cheapest ive seen it is probably ?30 on ebay or amazon marketplace.

I have edited my previous post to avoid any further miscommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
            If anyone could please help me find the Heroes Season 1 HD-DVD boxset cheaper than ?20, i will have their babies.
            Ready to have my babies?

Heroes Season 1 HD-DVD - ?12.99

Comment

If you were referring to my previous post, I was hoping if someone else could help me find it cheaper than 20 quid. I remember someone saying that gamestation would be getting them cheap for 17.99 instore. But my local store isn't too great for cheapies. I'm hoping someone could help me find one online. The cheapest ive seen it is probably ?30 on ebay or amazon marketplace.

I have edited my previous post to avoid any further miscommunications.

Ahem:

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=87798

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy259 View Post
                If you ever want me to give birth to your babies like Arnold Swarzenneger in Junior. You sir, will have it!

Thanks again mate!

Comment

If you ever want me to give birth to your babies like Arnold Swarzenneger in Junior. You sir, will have it!

Thanks again mate!
                  I will hold you to that!!!.................

Comment

I don't suppose anyone knows the best place to get a White Japanese PS3? I did buy one on eBay but it never showed up...

Comment

Search for Ceramic PS3 and a whole bunch come up

*edit* They are Hong Kong machines

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        They are Hong Kong machines
                        And the ones that aren't either won't ship to Europe (Amazon Japan, Play-Asia) or they're charging ridiculous mark ups, like 200% of the SRP...
                        Last edited by 12-51-00; 17-06-2008, 21:17.

Comment

Does anywhere have mario kart for the wii (pal) cheap? I was holding out for a cheap copy, but true to nintendo form I havn't seen a single one!

Comment

Originally posted by 12-51-00 View Post
                            I don't suppose anyone knows the best place to get a White Japanese PS3? I did buy one on eBay but it never showed up...
                            This website is for sale! gamechoiceclub.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gamechoiceclub.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

They seem to have some ps3 consoles at reasonable prices, and I believe they ship to the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                              Does anywhere have mario kart for the wii (pal) cheap? I was holding out for a cheap copy, but true to nintendo form I havn't seen a single one!
                              Cheapest is probably the just under thirty quid delivered deal from Tesco online

Comment

Not bad. Can get quidco off that tesco price as well. I shall keep that in mind. Cheers comrade.

Comment

Working...
                                X