X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
    Are they usually reliable?
    Very. I've been dealing with them since the early 90s and they're consistently great.

Glad you got sorted

Comment

Looking for a cheap copy of Mario Olympics for the Wii. Has anyone seen a real good price for it?

Comment

£28.93 delivered at The Hut is the cheapest accoring to the price comparison sites

Comment

Well my Parodius Portable turned up today and I'm really not sure if I'm more impressed with the game or the free crisps!!!

They definately have that home made feel which is a good thing. They also resulted in 10 minutes of "why the hell have posted you crisps" type questions when I got home from work today and to be fair, I didn't really have an answer for her!

Comment

anyone know of any online retailers that have wii fit in stock

Dont really wanna buy off the well overpriced ebay

ta

Comment

they then email you once someone gets it into stock, you have to be quick once they do though.

Cheeky feckers Gameseek know where they can stick their £99.99 (plus postage) Wii Fit.

Comment

Any good prices for Eternal Sonata about? Around the ?15 mark would do.

Comment

Thanks David, I have signed upto that, although they will probably email me as soon as I go to work one day

Comment

Originally posted by Champloo View Post
                    Any good prices for Eternal Sonata about? Around the £15 mark would do.
                    £15.93 delivered

Or, it's just under fifteen quid at Amazon so if you're after something else also you could get free delivery

Was £10.99 at hmv.co.uk up to a week ago, but it's been removed from their site now.

Comment

Originally posted by Champloo View Post
                      Any good prices for Eternal Sonata about? Around the £15 mark would do.
                      £14.96 at Amazon:

Free delivery is normally for orders > £15 but this seems to qualify (I got the option of 'super saver' delivery when I added it to my basket anyway...)

Comment

Perfect. Cheers!

Comment

Thats a fab site, thank you bookmarked!

Comment

Anyone know where the cheapest bundles (or console on it's own) for the Wii are selling?

Comment

Dubious links, those. Spammer?

Careful of all the affiliate links on those pages anyway, if you want to use Quidco for example.

Comment

He only has one post and signed up this very day. So as Toy says; carefull with that site.

Comment

Working...
                                X