• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best price for a PS3?

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
      What's the best price for a (PAL) Wii?
      Went though Game, HMV, Zavvi the other day, but the ?195 with FREE Smash Bros bundles I saw were a bit suspicious (as surely the game isn't free if you're paying that price).
      Thx
      ?159.99 in Woolies at the mo'.

Comment

Originally posted by Believeddog View Post
        Best price for a PS3?
        At the weekend HMV were doing 80GB with any Platinum game free for ?299

Best I saw after that was Gamestation with packages going up from ?320 with different game options.

Neil

Comment

Any new GAME codes i can use. Wouldn't mind preordering the force unleashed and getting the preorder bonus codes.

Comment

The codes will be up on gamefaqs within a week of launch, go for gamestation and get the graphic novel free instead

Comment

Best price for a 360 Elite? Or is ?250 pretty much across the board?

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                The codes will be up on gamefaqs within a week of launch, go for gamestation and get the graphic novel free instead
                Thanks for that mate, just preordered it there. Went with the PS3 version as i have bugger all on it.

Is that Graphic Novel seriously going to be 9.99? If it is i'm probably going to bung mine on ebay. I don't need a book illustrate whats going on in the game. It's like those movie to book adaptions you see for the kiddies.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  Best price for a 360 Elite? Or is £250 pretty much across the board?
                  Rumours are that Woolworths may be doing them for £229 from Monday.

We received the image above from a supposed Woolworth's employee who scanned an upcoming retail catalog for our sicko pleasures. We can't verify the claim, but we understand that Woolies is in the midst of an escalating, retail price war in the UK gaming space. As such, what we're likely looking at are promotional cuts from the normal, £160, £200, £260 prices for the Arcade, Premium, and Xbox 360 Elite consoles, respectively. Then again, the across the board price cuts in the US seem to have really paid off so who knows.[Thanks, Anonymous Tipster] Read -- Woolworth price war
                  Last edited by VR46; 13-09-2008, 15:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                    Any new GAME codes i can use. Wouldn't mind preordering the force unleashed and getting the preorder bonus codes.
                    ?3 off ?30 spend at GAME - NW04GME4

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                      Rumours are that Woolworths may be doing them for ?229 from Monday.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/09/12/w...ces-in-the-uk/
                      If not, ShopTo.net have them for ?239.99 with next day delivery.

Comment

Anyone know the cheapest place to get wired 360 controllers?

Comment

£17.99 delivered at play.com, you can get official wireless ones for £23 delivered at blahdvd.com or 101cd.com

Wireless Blue or Pink ones are even cheaper.

If you have a Comet near home well worth a look, they were knocking out official wireless Blue & Pink ones for around £14.99 each a couple of weeks back.

Comment

Thanks David, will check out Comet on the way home tonight.

Comment

I read this thread http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/s...d.php?t=518413 about the force unleashed being cheap at Asda tonight, can anyone confirm or deny this?

Comment

Hiyas..I'm looking to buy the GT 40GB PS3 (its a present) anyone still doing this on-line at a decent price?

Comment

Working...
                                X