Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not looking for any items in particular but I am lafter recommendations for reliable US games shops that deliver very quickly?

I usually use VideoGamesPlus or MovieTyme but they only offer delivery between 7 and 21 working days on the more expensive stuff which isn't a lot of use if I have a weak moment and decide I need something in a couple of days which isn't out here.

Comment

Anyone seen Halo 3 going cheap anywhere (sub ?20)?

Comment

Here

Comment

Halo 3 is ?11.52 from Play-Asia atm.
          Click on one of the banners to take you there.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Can anyone find Dead Space on PAL 360 (apparently the bastard is region-locked, unless you know otherwise) for <?34? I can get it for that at Shopto.net thanks to a ?1 voucher I found on HotUKD.

Comment

Probably be a couple of quid cheaper at 365games.co.uk when they list it (going by their 30.99 PS3 price)

PS3 link
                Cheap video games, DVDs and Blu-Rays from 365games.co.uk Xbox One, PS4, Switch and PC games at a fraction of the RRP!

Comment

No such luck

Cheap video games, DVDs and Blu-Rays from 365games.co.uk Xbox One, PS4, Switch and PC games at a fraction of the RRP!

?41.99!!!

If anyone has any ideas, do tell.

Also, is it just me, or have all the prices gone up as it gets closer to Christmas? I could swear Bioshock was at the ?10/15 mark a couple of months ago in Zavvi - now it's more like ?25-30 everywhere I look.

Comment

Cheapest PS3 offer?
                    It's for a friend who wants it's mainly for blu-ray (so not bothered about extra games or controllers). I see play have got one with Motorstorm 2 or LBP for &#163;299.

Comment

Likewise, am also after the cheapest PS3 offer. Is it still Argos doing the best deal? (assuming you want LBP and GT5P).

Also, Xbox 360 120GB hard drives... Best price for them? They seem crazy silly mad priced at around &#163;90?!? Are the ones on ebay for around &#163;60, from China, legit/compatible with PAL 360's?

Comment

2100 MS points, guys. Where's cheapest? Tesco are charging &#163;16 these days rather than the &#163;13/14 they used to, but are they still offering the best deal?

I need the Foos album before RB2 comes out next week!

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                          2100 MS points, guys. Where's cheapest? Tesco are charging ?16 these days rather than the ?13/14 they used to, but are they still offering the best deal?

I need the Foos album before RB2 comes out next week!
                          Keep checking zavvi and HDuk. They list 2100 point cards for 13? every month or so.

Comment

Anyone know the cheapest place for a 120GB HDD for the 360??

Now that I can install games to the drive I feel 20GB is a tad pony.

Cheapest I've seen was &#163;75 delivered using Play.com's marketplace thingy.

Ta

Neil

Comment

Comet were knocking them out at sixty quid couple of weeks back (stock permitting), might be worth a look if you've one nearby.

Comment

CEX have them for ?65.

Comment

Working...
                                X