This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paddyo View Post
    Looking for the cheapest price on Motorstorm 2 Pacific Rift... anybody seen a good price for this?
    Its ?19.99 on Shopto.net still.

Comment

thanks mate

Comment

Anyone know the cheapest place to pick up WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2009 on the 360?

Picked up a copy for my nephew for about £18 before Christmas, but everywhere seems to be over £30 now.

Comment

£26.99 here

Don't know if anyone has any crazy offers on it still.

Comment

My brother is hassling me to get COD 5 on the 360. What's the cheapest people have seen it for?
            Cheers

Comment

£37.18 at Shopto by the looks of it.

Comment

Anyone know the best place for TR: Underworld, ATM? Looks like upwards of &#163;27 to me; would like to spend <&#163;20.

Might end up buying Mirror's Edge - it's a toss up between the two anyhow.

Comment

Anybody know how much HMV give trade for Prince of Persia on Xbox 360?

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                    Anyone know the best place for TR: Underworld, ATM? Looks like upwards of ?27 to me; would like to spend <?20.

Might end up buying Mirror's Edge - it's a toss up between the two anyhow.
                    Tomb Raider is ?25 at GAME, Reward Card and Quidco will help and if you can find a ?3 voucher it'll put you pretty much spot on ?20

Mirrors Edge under ?18 at PowerplayDirect, BlahDVD and dvd.co.uk.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                      My brother is hassling me to get COD 5 on the 360. What's the cheapest people have seen it for?
                      Cheers
                      Its ?34.22 in Sainsburys atm, I got it for ?1.72 though by burning Nectar points.

Comment

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post
                        Anybody know how much HMV give trade for Prince of Persia on Xbox 360?
                        To answer my own Q, I got ?20 yesterday.

Comment

Are there any codes going around for Game/Play or anyone like that? I wanna pre-order Halo Wars!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                            Tomb Raider is ?25 at GAME, Reward Card and Quidco will help and if you can find a ?3 voucher it'll put you pretty much spot on ?20

Mirrors Edge under ?18 at PowerplayDirect, BlahDVD and dvd.co.uk.
                            Thanks for your sage advice. I ended up price matching the GAME price at Curry's. It came out at ?22 after faffing about for half an hour!

Comment

Anybody know of anywhere selling Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for a reasonable price? It's around $70 everywhere I've looked which seems really high, especially with the exchange rate at the moment.

Comment

Looking for the cheapest price for a 360 arcade stick. Doesn't have to be too fancy, just a basic stick. Preferrably from the UK too to save on postage. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X