Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It probably is mate, Smouty from these forums can sort you out there.

Comment

broadbandbuyer.co.uk are selling some elite HDD for a fair price 120GB/?47.95, 250GB/?78.99 (currently out of stock ?). However they do charge for shipping and since it is from an elite console, you won't get a transfer cable.

Comment

can anyone help me find a good deal for the 360 band hero bundle best i can see is blockbuster £99

Comment

Had ANOTHER RRoD...

Where is the best place to get a 360 Arcade from please?

Comment

Best price for God of War III on the highstreet/in supermarkets today?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              Best price for God of War III on the highstreet/in supermarkets today?

Tescos are doing it for ?36 plus double clubcard points which I think is the cheapest atm.
              Hmv are selling for ?4.99 if you trade in Heavy Rain.

Comment

Looking for Grey's Anatomy Season 5 on DVD. There are some region 1 sets on ebay for around £20.00 but I'm not 100% conviced that they're legit. I can get it from Amazon US for around £30.00 delivered. Anywhere else that might be worth looking at?

Comment

Torchlight 3.75 on Steam till monday a bloody bargain as i paid a lot more than that, still an awesome game , get on it people.

Comment

Looking for the cheapest place to preorder Sakura Wars on the Wii.

Comment

Play.com and Amazon have it for £25 (extra ~£2 off if you've a McDonalds play.com voucher).

Doubt you'll get it significantly cheaper than that.

Comment

looking for cheap DSL/i bundles. help hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                          Looking for Grey's Anatomy Season 5 on DVD. There are some region 1 sets on ebay for around ?20.00 but I'm not 100% conviced that they're legit. I can get it from Amazon US for around ?30.00 delivered. Anywhere else that might be worth looking at?
                          dvdpricesearch.com shows Amazon as the best price of US suppliers. The blu-ray is only $5 more than the DVD. Find-DVD doesn't list it, so I assume it's not been released in the UK.

Comment

Gradius V under £15 (pal) and a French Brotherhood Of The Wolf Blu-ray if anyone can help

Comment

Thanks Strolls.

Comment

Best price for a dual shock 3?

Comment

Working...
                                X