Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for the cheapest place to get a new 12mth Live subscription. Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by iMad View Post
      I'm looking for a discounted copy of Tales of Vesperia for Xbox 360. Any help much appreciated
      Best price I can see is this over at Shopto.net.

Comment

thanks, the item is out of stock but I was still able to place a back order

Comment

You'll be lucky to get one cheap now, they are usually 30-40 quid on ebay, they were fetching upto £70 at one point

Comment

what could be the reason for such a recently released game ? low supply from publisher ?
            it sucks that the US version is not region free

Comment

Any know of any deals for Prototype on 360? Looking to spend £15ish, but this one really seems to have held its value.

Comment

It's now back in stock at the reduced price of 24.96 instead of 26.99

btw I'm contacting ShopTo to request a partial refund or store credit because I pre-ordered the game at the price of 26.99 and it was fulfilled and billed today with the old price but now I notice the SAME DAY that they are selling it for less. (I'm not sure if the discount happened several hours or a reasonable time after my pre-order was processed and the item put back in stock, in that case my eligibility to the adjustment may be "weaker")
                Last edited by iMad; 15-12-2009, 22:34.

Comment

anyone know any good deals on pes 2010 wii ?

Comment

Probably like asking how long's a piece of string, but...

I've got a fair whack of credit at Gamestation & I'm thinking of buying a 360 Elite which they're offering with Forza & ODST for ?199.99. What are the chances of a better deal early in the new year? I'm not desperate for the 360, but if there's a chance of it cheaper in the next month or so I could hang on. Cheers guys.

Comment

Does anyone know the cheapest place to get Ridge Racer 7? I need to buy a replacement copy, and I remember seeing some places selling it for ~?5, but I forget where!

Comment

A US version of Dead Space: Extraction on Wii for less than £30, anyone?

EDIT: went with an eBay seller...!
                        Last edited by egparadigm; 28-12-2009, 17:59.

Comment

Wireless 360 mics, anywhere got them cheap in the sale? Don't want a bundled copy of Lips, you see...

Comment

anyone know where i can pick up wii fit + balance board from today for £70 or less

Comment

Anyone know of any good prices for the 360 Black Wireless 'N' Network Adapter? Gamestation are asking £49.99 I think. Anything cheaper? Cheers.

Comment

Thats the cheapest afaik lad, tis normally 59.99 and cheapest I ever seen it online so far has been 54.99

Comment

Working...
                                X