Clear All

HAPPY GAMING !!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Lizard_King View Post
      Deal Extreme is better than that.

V safe payment using paypal as well.
      Last edited by ItsThere; 17-04-2009, 16:14. Reason: Link to prove it

Comment

I am looking for the best deal on any Guitar Hero with a wireless guitar, ever since selling my PS3 with the one I got for £30 from HMV that time I have been looking out for a 360 one ever since.

Everywhere seems pretty much £50-£60.

Edit: For anyone on the lookout for a cheap guitar HMV have GH:Aerosmith for £35, £31.50 with a student discount!
        Last edited by GluedOnBeard; 20-04-2009, 17:47.

Comment

Looking for a PS3 as cheap as possible, preferably retail

Comment

Thanks for the help in this thread. Hm, I haven't seen any price drops for Resident Evil 5 Collector's edition for PS3? Anyone reckons where can it be found for cheap?

Oh ok great, now it's getting sold out. Thanks, I buy SFIV as it comes out full price and I get screwed. Wait for a RE5 LE pricedown and I get screwed over again. Thanks Capcom :|
            Last edited by vkun; 26-05-2009, 16:22.

Comment

Whats the cheapest I can find an official PS3 bluetooth headset? Play.com has it for £17.99, but its out of stock

Comment

My mates PS3 pad blew up (seriously, with smoke!) so where's cheapest to get them at the moment please?

Comment

Has he tried giving Sony a ring about that? That's the sort of thing they'd want to know about. They'll probably furnish him with a new one provided he either didn't cause it himself or tells them he didn't cause it himself.

Comment

Well he plugged it into a Philips USB charger (that he also uses to charge his iPhone), so it probably wasn't advisable what he did anyway.

Comment

Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy the Asian English language version of Demon's Souls (PS3) is, inclusive of shipping? Yesasia currently have a 30 day turnaround for new orders, Play Asia still aren't shipping Sony products to Europe and I'm worried about the possibility of a customs charge if I use Renchi or NCSX.

Comment

eBay?

Comment

Don't know if this is of any use but Renchi have a drop down box on their checkout where you can decide what you want the price to be marked up as on the invoice / box.

Comment

You won't find Demon's souls cheap anywhere I'd wager unless someone was selling it on a forum. I had to pony up £45 quid for an ebay copy.

Comment

Thought that might be the case... I'll have a look on eBay.

Thanks for the Renchi info too, TTK- my local sorting office is a bit dodgy so I don't want to risk it going missing and not be reimbursed for the full amount.

Comment

If you're in ho hurry the US release is marked down for August now, which isn't all that far away. Still no indication of a UK release at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X