Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may see if I can source one of those packs then. I'm not in a rush to get one.

Comment

Have play.com got any voucher codes floating around at the moment?
      I mite buy a console from there...

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
        "New and unboxed UK stock"

Anybody used this place before? The alarm bells are ringing for me...
        Just been back through my mails and I bought Lego Batman for the PS3 from there. Not the fastest service from what I can tell from the mails, but no problems getting the item.

Comment

Thanks for checking

Comment

I've used the Game Collection a fair few times without any probs. Delivery is usually pretty quick too (2-3 working days from payment iirc).

Comment

Now that the PSP Go is out, is anywhere selling off cheap their old PSP slims? I quite fancy one for hooking up to the telly. And if they are not boring piano black that would be a bonus!

Comment

If anything the price of the slims have increased.

Current going rate is £75 for a 2000, £100 for a 3000 ( both used)

Comment

Any news on the supermarkets doing Pro Evo cheap as they did with FIFA?

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeMeAKipper View Post
                    Any news on the supermarkets doing Pro Evo cheap as they did with FIFA?
                    Asda are doing it for ?26.71 for 24 hours only, I'm sure they won't be the only ones though.

Comment

Any stores/supermarkets doing Forza 3 tomorrow?

Comment

Anyone know the cheapest place to get Borderlands? Could get it free with my GAME rewards card but want to save that for something special.

Comment

Quick query:
                          Where's the current cheapest place to obtain Microsoft points?

Thanks

Comment

Anyone know the cheapest place to get a new xbox 360 hard drive, either 60gb or 120gb?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                              Anyone know the cheapest place to get Borderlands? Could get it free with my GAME rewards card but want to save that for something special.
                              Zavvi are doing it for 29.99 (cheapest going atm)

Also, I find the fact that you could get it free with game reward points to be quite shocking - how many thousands have you spent on games?

Comment

Im ather a nintendo DSi or maybe evena DS Lite. Anyone any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X