This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
    Is That tesco price nationwide? I've heard it wasn't.
    Not sure got it from teh hot deals.

Getting mixed messages on there noone as of yet apart from the op has posted they have one but the heat keeps on rising.

Comment

Was still ?40 in our local branch

Oh ?20 GOWIII ... where art thou?

Comment

Theres one on playtrade for £19...
        Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Comment

The disc has 2 scratches on it
          Gotta be a minter for Atticus

Thanks man A new one at the right price will turn up soon enough I'm sure.

Comment

Hi guys,

Cheapest place for either an X-box 360 Madcatz TE or Hori Real Arcade Pro??

Missed out on Shopto's TE's for £75

I can get a HRAP from my local Independent for £100 but would like one much cheaper than that.

I really cant suffer my Wireless Tekken 6 stick any longer

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Legend

Thanks for that...oooh just noticed it's a Round 2 stick as well

Neil

Comment

Anyone know the cheapest place for an xbox 360 4gb?

Comment

Amazon has a good deal up, I think

Console, HDMI cable and 12 months of Live or a selected game for ?140

Comment

seen that deal earlier. i think its 140 for the console and hdmi cable but you need to pay another 25 for a game?

Comment

Oh that's right, my mistake. I mistakenly read it as "a selected game of ?25 value"

Comment

hehe no worries. thanks for looking

Comment

Episodes From Liberty City [PS3]

Has anybody seen cheap copies of GTA: Episodes From Liberty City on the PS3? The cheapest I've found is about £25. I'd really prefer new as I don't like to buy used stuff from online shops as I've no idea what the quality will be like.

EDIT:
                          Would be happy with a used copy from on here as I'd feel more confident in the quality when buying from you monkeys.
                          Last edited by JP; 02-10-2010, 23:15.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                            Has anybody seen cheap copies of GTA: Episodes From Liberty City on the PS3? The cheapest I've found is about ?25. I'd really prefer new as I don't like to buy used stuff from online shops as I've no idea what the quality will be like.
                            Yeah, I've been watching this on GamesTracker myself, and have been disappointed how high the price has remained. Looks like ?23 from TescoEntertainment and ?25 from Game or Play. It's kinda frustrating that it's ?16.50 on the 360 - I guess this is because it was available earlier as DLC from Xbox Live.

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                            EDIT:
                            Would be happy with a used copy from on here as I'd feel more confident in the quality when buying from you monkeys.
                            Me, too, after you.

Comment

I've just seen used copies for £19:99 in Argos if you're interested. Still don't really feel comfortable buying a used copy from an online shop though.

I may just buy one from eBay if I don't find anything better soon.

EDIT:
                              I've just ordered a new copy from eBay for £20 delivered. That's quite a bit cheaper than other sellers so I'm hoping that it is actually new. They have sold a few other games and the were listed as used where appropriate and they do have 100% positive feedback from 45 transactions.
                              Last edited by JP; 03-10-2010, 12:39.

Comment

Working...
                              X