Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone found a cheaper price than Shopto's £22.85 for an Official Move Charger Stand, I know there are cheaper 3rd party ones but want an official one, price seems a bit steep for what it is though.

Comment

Play.com are selling it for £17:99 at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
        Play.com are selling it for ?17:99 at the moment.
        Cheers John, much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Strolls View Post
          Yeah, I've been watching this on GamesTracker myself, and have been disappointed how high the price has remained. Looks like ?23 from TescoEntertainment and ?25 from Game or Play. It's kinda frustrating that it's ?16.50 on the 360 - I guess this is because it was available earlier as DLC from Xbox Live.
          If you've not picked this up yet you may want to wait a bit as this has started appearing on US sites for $39:99.

There's been no announcement for over here yet but I suppose they'll want it out for Christmas.

Comment

Nice, I might bite for that.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
              If you've not picked this up yet you may want to wait a bit as this has started appearing on US sites for $39:99.

There's been no announcement for over here yet but I suppose they'll want it out for Christmas.
              Nice! I'm hanging on until Episodes is down to ?17, at most. This release might just have the desired effect (since I've already got the full GTA IV).

Comment

Does anyone know the cheapest place to get a white DS3, best I've found is Axelmusic at £29 + £3 shipping?
                Ta

Comment

Originally posted by Strolls View Post
                  Nice! I'm hanging on until Episodes is down to ?17, at most. This release might just have the desired effect (since I've already got the full GTA IV).
                  It's available not to order, play.com have it available for ?34:99 (?39:99 RRP) with a release of 29th October. That's quite a bit more than the US price but they may not know the release price yet.

Comment

EDIT

Nothing to see here. Sorry.
                    Last edited by The Glider; 18-10-2010, 12:47.

Comment

Episodes of Liberty City for the PS3 is £16.85 at shopto this week, also they give quidco for those who use it.

EDIT: Just seen the Complete Edition of the games for pre-order on Zavvi for £29.95 for PS3 and XB360 and £17.95 on PC due for release on the 29th of Oct.
                      Last edited by charlesr; 19-10-2010, 21:08.

Comment

I'm finally looking to get DJ Hero for the 360.
                        Anyone know the cheapest place to pick up DJH1 deck & game?

Comment

Amazon
                          or
                          HMV
                          Both £50

Seems cheaper than any of the BIN on ebay

Comment

tesco was 35 last week

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
                              tesco was 35 last week
                              Will go & check my local tomorrow. Thanks charlesr/papercut

Comment

Anyone know the best deals for a Wii Remote Plus? My sister is needing a couple and I'm out the "Wii Loop" now.

Comment

Working...
                                X