Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know the best price for a copy of Batman Arkham City Steelbook for the PS3?

Comment

Tescos had it for ?30 when you spent ?40 instore and that one comes with the Joker map pack.

Apart from that...might have to be online with Best Buy, The Hut etc but I'm not sure what they are like as companies.

Comment

Thanks mate, just checked the Best Buy wesite and they're doing it for ?34.99 instore.

Comment

Looking for a good deal ona slim ps3 any thing about atm please?

Comment

What's the deal with battlefield 3 in-store today? Anyone seen it cheap? Worth getting it with my hmv vouchers?

Comment

Sainsburys have it for ?24.99 when you buy either a ?25 PSN Card or a ?17.99 2100 MS Points card.

And HMV & Game are selling it for ?2.99 when you trade in Batman AC or Forza 4 (and who would actually trade them?).

Not heard anything from Tescos so far...

Comment

Cheers buddy, so the trick is to buy a second hand copy of either and then hand it straight back to the man with three shiny pounds?

EDIT: Had to use my HMV gift card up. They had a few ltd/steel edition and loads of std edition for ?38. Forza 4 was ?38 pre owned, so no secret deal.

I got the last steelbook for ?38.
                Last edited by Kaido; 28-10-2011, 13:11. Reason: been there

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                  On hotukdeals there is a deal for a 320gb with battlefield 3 for ?197.10 using a code which is in the top 10 hot deals today...

Comment

Currently looking for a Kinect sensor bar. No games necessary.

Comment

New or second hand? I've seen em for ?45 second hand (although I think that was without a psu)...

Comment

Either really. As long as it works, I'm happy.
                        Haven't seen them even second hand for less than ?70-80 and at the moment everywhere seems to be selling at full price :/

Comment

Cheapest Goldeneye 007 for PS3? I was going to buy the Move bundle but can't find that anywhere. I take it all copies of the game come with the PS3-exclusive content?

EDIT: Went with Tesco at ?35ish.
                          Last edited by egparadigm; 04-11-2011, 11:05.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                            Sainsburys are having another console sale. I didn't stick around to read the details, but a PS3+couple of games=?199

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap Castlevania X for PSP from? New or used (as long as its mint)?

Thanks.

Comment

Looking for the best price for a PS3 Move Starter Pack.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X