Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GHWT was 7 quid at my HMV softwares only pre-owned, reckon you could get cheapo guitar somewhere.

Comment

My mother wants to get a wii console and wii fit with the balanace board. Any tips on where might be the cheapest place to get this?

Ta.

Comment

sorry if this looks weird its on my phone.

Cheapest place for ghost trick? Found Play so far for 23 dont have the energy to trawl ebay would rather buy 2nd hand here.

Thanks

Comment

Ghost trick at Play does look like the cheapest new option.

Comment

Originally posted by stainboy View Post
            sorry if this looks weird its on my phone.

Cheapest place for ghost trick? Found Play so far for 23 dont have the energy to trawl ebay would rather buy 2nd hand here.

Thanks
            It's coming out for Iphone/Ipod at some point, so if like me you fancied playing it you could wait that for that.

Comment

Wish I had an iphone but unfortunately not Maybe when my contract runs out cos my phone is buggy as hell.

Comment

anyone know the cheapest place to get the full boxset of The Sopranos? Cheapest i've seen it at the moment is ?58 but I know they're sometimes sold around the ?50 mark.

Comment

If you have a CEX near you, they doing the complete series boxset for ?38 if they have it in stock, I traded in all my single series boxset's and got one complete and a 10 quid voucher to boot.

Comment

cool, will check them out

Comment

for anyone else interested in the Sopranos boxset, Amazon is doing it for ?40 atm

Comment

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get wwe all stars? I missed the game deal and know it has gone back up everywhere. I was going to buy it at Amazon but it is only available through there marketplace!

Comment

Looking for the cheapest high street prices for Pro Duo Memory Sticks if anyone knows of any.

Comment

Best place/way to get a Move setup? I don't have a camera so guess I'll need one of those, but given that I've just bought Raizing Storm I'd like to be able to do 2 player. Is it worth getting the navigation controller too?

Comment

Although you don't need the navigation controller as you can use a DS3 where needed, I'm yet to play anything that feels as comfortable using a DS3 though. If you think that you're going to play other Move games then it's considering buying one.

The cameras used to be available for less than ?10 until the Move controllers were announced and prices suddenly shot up.

About ?35 is the cheapest I've seen the Starter Pack which includes the camera and motion controller. The navigation controller goes for about ?18 in most places.

I'd watch this blokes videos to see weather you think you want the navigation controller though, he tends to know what he's talking about with this stuff.

It's worth noting that the issues that he mentions at the end of the second video (From 9:36) were fixed by a patch in December so don't need to be worried about.

Comment

Anyone got a best price for a PS3 slim? Storage size is irrelevant but assuming a lower one will cost me less.

Need a replacement for my 60GB and apparently sending it back to Sony will only get me another 60GB with a quite frankly insulting 4 month warranty

(and if they think they're getting my new CC details they can go **** themselves)

Comment

Working...
                                X