This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curry's / PC World is ?157.
    Last edited by charlesr; 08-06-2011, 13:43.

Comment

Anywhere still have Kinects in stock at ?80?

Comment

Loads of places have preowned ones, I think even the expensive CEX sell them for ?65

Comment

Seen bestbuy was doing infamous 2 for ?30, but instore only.

Comment

Cheaparsegamer posted that Game are selling the 3DS for ?149.99 in store - can anyone confirm if this is true??

Comment

Originally posted by SaijoBob View Post
              Cheaparsegamer posted that Game are selling the 3DS for ?149.99 in store - can anyone confirm if this is true??
              cant say game are but the grainger games where i live are for black so its probably the same if you have on near

Comment

Originally posted by Boris View Post
                Loads of places have preowned ones, I think even the expensive CEX sell them for ?65
                Cheers Boris! Ended up going Zavvi outlet on eBay in the end - ?79.99 new

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Cheers Boris! Ended up going Zavvi outlet on eBay in the end - ?79.99 new
                  Asda (living) are punting out dance evolution for 15 at the mo that would go nice with that kinect

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                    Asda (living) are punting out dance evolution for 15 at the mo that would go nice with that kinect
                    http://www.ntsc-uk.co.uk/showthread....=1#post1854760

Comment

Hi, im looking for a good deal ona 12 or 3 month xbox live gold sub ? any good deals about please?

Comment

The dashboard frequently has the best sub offers on. Only disadvantage is it means ms have your card details on record.

There hasn't been a decent deal on in-store subs in months sadly

Comment

Cheers had a look got 2 months for ?2 , that willtide me over for the summer and untill a good offer is about.

Comment

Any update on the best non-MS place to get a 12 month live subscription from? Not too keen on giving MS the go ahead to auto-bill me every time my membership expires.

Wish I'd picked one up in Asda for ?25 earlier this month, but seems that offer has finished.

Comment

Originally posted by SaijoBob View Post
                              Any update on the best non-MS place to get a 12 month live subscription from? Not too keen on giving MS the go ahead to auto-bill me every time my membership expires.

Wish I'd picked one up in Asda for ?25 earlier this month, but seems that offer has finished.

Comment

What's the best deal on a PS3 just now? not too fussed about bundles as there are only really one or two games that I want straightaway, but if a bundle gives a better deal then I wouldn't ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                                X