X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

expired stars -4400
    Really is no point is there.

Comment

I just looked at my emails and there is a generic email from nintendo apologising that due to an error emails were sent out telling people that they had points when they had expired.
      No gestures of goodwill or anything. Poor show.

Comment

Bah!

I have lost a few of mine too - Over 5000 to just under 2000.

Poor form from Nintendo

Comment

I stopped registering them ages ago. I lost 4000 or so. Couldn't even get my wii linked to them - kept coming up with a random error. More hassle than just buying stars!!

Comment

Just checked and they have nicked 3850 points. I?m so mad about this that I?m going to sell my Wii, it?s a pile of crap anyway.

Comment

ur loss .wii =best console

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                I agree but do you say that because the Wii is THAT good or because the other two are THAT bad? Personally I think it's the latter...

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                  Good for you

Comment

Originally posted by DaRockwilder1 View Post
                    Good for you
                    i own wii , 360 and puss 3 like them all in different ways, but to me the wii and nintendo are still the best,

Comment

I didn't know where else to post this.

Does anyone know if unregistered points from Gamecube consoles are still valid?

Also, how many points come with wii sports and sports resort please?

Cheers.

Comment

Not sure about the Wii Sports stuff but all Gamecube related codes are no invalid. I had a few not long ago and tried inputting them

Comment

Its now near enough impossible to gain the ammounts of points required to buy anything remotely good, it was always hard, but over time I amassed shed loads of points, like 35,000, but then they set the expiry limit and I had to use them or they'd expire, also they took away the 5 star per daily visit bonus which I used to do as well.

All GBA/Gamecube etc points are now invailid for sure.

Wii Sports registers for 200 I think?

Visit Nintendo UK's official website for everything you need to know about Nintendo!

Hope that helps a little..

Comment

Like you Olly I lost all my points when they decided to make them expire. Now I don't even bother to register half the ones I have because there just doesn't seem any point. All the good stuff costs 000's of points that you just can't amass in time before they all expier!

Comment

Working...
                            X