Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely, RE5 and StreetfighterIV ordered for £58.60

Comment

Cheers Ezee, just ordered Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition for the ps3. After Quidco and reward points it should cost about ?55.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
        Lovely, RE5 and StreetfighterIV ordered for ?58.60
        could have got a fiver off each game.

Comment

Thank you, just ordered the SFIV CE (order 1) and Killzone2 (order 2) with the crafty technique above.

Yay \o/

Comment

Killzone 2 for £34 + £3 Quidco + Reward points = win

Comment

Yeah I pre-ordered a few games that I might be interested for some decent prices. If I decide I don't want em or if they are cheaper elsewhere I can always cancel

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                There is a £5 off £50 code flying about, I just used it with a combination of some reward points (got £2.50 off) to get Resident Evil 5 pre-ordered at £26.75!

I added Resident Evil 5 to my basket (priced at £34.25) and then also added a cheapish game (something to take the total above £50) which was available to pre-order, in this case Hail to the Chimp (priced at £19.56). At checkout I used the discount code (worked perfectly), put the order through as usual and then after all was done I cancelled the Hail to the Chimp order which left me with Resident Evil 5 pre-ordered at £26.75! Would have been £29.25 if I didn't use the reward points I had saved up, still not bad.

So yeah, enough of me mumbling. GCAP02HT is the the code, enjoy it! If that doesn't work then try these ones GCAP01CR, GCAP03ON, GCAP04ON, GCAP04XF.

I think this code ends on the 12th of this month, so best hurry and use it! You can use it as many times as you want too.
                This doesn't work every time. I successfully pre-ordered resi 5 for £29.25. Then I placed a second order but the £5 was deducted from the game I needed to cancel, not the one I really wanted to order. So I was left with a game pre-ordered at full price. I don't how they work out which one to deduct the £5 from, its seems random to me.

Out of 5 orders I've only managed to get £5 off the correct game twice, meaning I've cancelled 8 games, hope Game are ok with this.
                Last edited by blazing-star; 10-12-2008, 23:46.

Comment

Worked for me everytime and I pre-ordered 4 games I think.

Comment

Just worked for me too, got RE5 for £29.25

Comment

hmm which game do you put in the cart first, the one you want to order or the one to cancel? Might be something to do with that.
                      Last edited by blazing-star; 11-12-2008, 10:04.

Comment

I put RE5 in first and then added the second game

Comment

Just tried again this morning and its just not working for me, ah well at least I've got a fiver off resi 5.

Comment

I managed to use this method last night to order Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland for £4.78 and Lock's Quest for £7.71.

EDIT: code is still working for me. I use the SFIV collector's edition every time to make it way over £50. Seems to be working.
                            Last edited by RetroEd; 11-12-2008, 10:56.

Comment

I bought a reward card as I was going to be placing a few pre orders using this code, but when do I get get my reward card code?

It said instantly but I don't know where I'm supposed to be looking?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenballs View Post
                                I bought a reward card as I was going to be placing a few pre orders using this code, but when do I get get my reward card code?

It said instantly but I don't know where I'm supposed to be looking?
                                I did the same a few months back. The card number was hidden in one of the order confirmation emails I got. They sent an actual physical card about a month later.

Comment

Working...
                                X