No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Gold ?9.99 @hmv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is- the PS3 disc installs the content before you use it for the first time. The 360 disc uses DLC codes.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
      It is- the PS3 disc installs the content before you use it for the first time. The 360 disc uses DLC codes.
      Thanks...

Do I have to complete the game all over again to play extra content on PS3 or can I get straight to it via the menu?

Comment

Ordered it, in case the price gets adjusted in the morning. Still undecided on Move....

Comment

Back at 29.99 now, be interesting to see if the pre-orders are honoured.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
            Thanks...

Do I have to complete the game all over again to play extra content on PS3 or can I get straight to it via the menu?
            I asked this before, apparently it's compatible with your current saves (And trophies). So I'm going to jump straight in with the unlimited shotgun.

Comment

Anyone's copy shipped yet?

Just checked the website and it's priced at ?17.99.

Will HMV honour the ?9.99 price - I've still got an email saying that it's ordered at a tenner.

Comment

should do its only 12.95 at zavvi if they dont

Comment

Nothing here either, my order shows: Item pre-ordered - not yet issued by supplier. No rush anyway, I won't play it until Move arrives next week

Comment

I cancelled and brought the Gold DLC stuff on Live instead as its currently reduced.

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                      should do its only 12.95 at zavvi if they dont
                      They've got it listed as out on the 17th September whereas HMV still say it's out on the 10th.

I really should stop buying from HMV as the past 3 orders have been late / damaged but when the price is that cheap I can't help myself.

Comment

Status has changed to "On special order with our suppliers". Hopefully it's here for Move next week. >_<

Comment

My Zavvi order just got posted

Comment

My ?9.99 copy was sent on Wed (I think). Haven't received it yet though, HMV stuff usually takes ages.

Comment

Sounds like I've missed the first shipment then.

Comment

My Zavvi order has been dispatched.

Regarding HMV, I waited 3 months for my copy of Ridge Racer 7. It was only a fiver mind!

Comment

Working...
                                X