No announcement yet.

The Nintendo 3DS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to stick my pre order in tomorrow. I'm going with HMV, hoping that I'll be in time to get one on launch day.

Comment

Shop latest trends and launches across Home, Fashion & Tech at John Lewis & Partners. Providing an inspiring wide range of products, for all life's moments.

John Lewis ?189.95 blue only!

Comment

?219 in HMV and you get a ?20 HMV gift card.

Comment

HMV's site says £197 straight off the bat?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            HMV's site says ?197 straight off the bat?
            It's another case of the website being cheaper than the store.

Comment

I'm fairly sure they're separate companies - the website just trades under the HMV name but they're not actually related.

Comment

Morrisons are apparently reducing it to £187 in store tomorrow.

I'm fairly sure that's pretty much at cost for them now.

Comment

nice i pre orderd last week

Comment

What's the likely chance of Amazon matching the £187 Morrisons price?

I'm in two minds to cancel my Amazon order...

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
                      What's the likely chance of Amazon matching the ?187 Morrisons price?

I'm in two minds to cancel my Amazon order...
                      Unlikely I should think as they tend to only care about online prices.

Do the retailers know how many they are getting yet? I made a preorder with play(due to NUS discount) but now see they are doing bundles with games so want to cancel and reorder, but not if it means I'm back of the queue again...

Comment

Maybe they can bundle the game retrospectively like Amazon did.

Great news about Morissons! I just hope all the pre-orders have been taken now, because I'm mean, haha.

Comment

I just hope all the games will be £30 tops, preferably less for some of them.

Comment

Tesco Entertainment are selling it for ?207 with any game using code 3DSPreorder-1.

Don't forget 9% Quidco and also club points as well.

Tesco Entertainment

Edit: Money taken out already although I'm probably not guaranteed one on launch.
                            Last edited by DaRockwilder1; 11-03-2011, 10:59.

Comment

Heads up Amazon are now including free official screen protectors when ordered with the console, make sure you all add them to your orders.

Console
                              Ridge Racer
                              Screen Protectors

All for ?214 or add a case for ?5 also

Comment

Videogames Plus just put up preorders for blue and black units. 299CDN plus a game of your choice and official screen protector. Available in bundles only.

Comment

Working...
                                X