The Nintendo 3DS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAME have dropped their price to £196.99
    Last edited by charlesr; 22-02-2011, 09:50.

Comment

HMV £210 with 1 of these games
      Ghost recon
      Splinter Cell
      Rayman 3d
      Last edited by charlesr; 25-02-2011, 07:08.

Comment

Using the Mrs staff discount, the 3DS works to be £177.30 from Tesco. I feel quite tempted, and might just cave in....

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
          HMV ?210 with 1 of these games
          Ghost recon
          Splinter Cell
          Rayman 3d
          Wonder how many will have gone for that - easily the best price if you want a game with it.

Comment

Probably the 3 most unpopular games mind.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
              Probably the 3 most unpopular games mind.
              Well, I never did play Rayman 2 and I understand it's supposed to be quite good.

I wish I had some idea of their stock allocation though, not sure whether to cancel my 3DS+Monkey Ball Asda preorder or not.

Comment

How many are coming to the uk ? surely most of the stock is allocated by now ?

Comment

Is there anybody here who plays Street Fighter had a go on 3DS version? Would like to know how the controls stand up i.e dpad any good?

Comment

The Dpad is good just a little low on the actual 3DS, the stick works pritty good too

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                      Well, I never did play Rayman 2 and I understand it's supposed to be quite good.

I wish I had some idea of their stock allocation though, not sure whether to cancel my 3DS+Monkey Ball Asda preorder or not.
                      I know what you mean. Anyone know when we can expect to hear if we're getting one for launch? I've preordered with Play and Amazon to try and make sure I get one for launch... I'm tempted to pre-order one from Morissons, but I pre-ordered a Wii from Curry's and was told I was the 2nd to place an order and didn't get one for launch from there, having given them ?20, but did get one from an online pre-rder which was a pain.

I'd rather do pre-orders where you don't need to pay a deposit... Though i didn't get my Wii 'til the Saturday thanks to crappy parcel force, so it'd be nice if I could pick it up my self.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                        The Dpad is good just a little low on the actual 3DS, the stick works pritty good too
                        Are you an avid SFIV'er?

CAn't believe I posted that in here

Comment

Originally posted by Party boy View Post
                          I know what you mean. Anyone know when we can expect to hear if we're getting one for launch? I've preordered with Play and Amazon to try and make sure I get one for launch... I'm tempted to pre-order one from Morissons, but I pre-ordered a Wii from Curry's and was told I was the 2nd to place an order and didn't get one for launch from there, having given them ?20, but did get one from an online pre-rder which was a pain.

I'd rather do pre-orders where you don't need to pay a deposit... Though i didn't get my Wii 'til the Saturday thanks to crappy parcel force, so it'd be nice if I could pick it up my self.
                          The guy in Argos told me you have to pay the full whack there n then, as they'll only get those orders in for launch. Costs about ?20 more but u get a 'free' accessory pack with it (case, car lighter charger, cart cases, headphones etc).

Comment

So you went with Argos then did you Eddie?

I paid £10 to pre-order one from Morissons earlier today actually, hopefully I'll get one for launch for under £200 - apparently I'm 2nd in line again! Surely I'll be sucessful this time, but so far it sounds like the Wii all over again! I'd cancel my other pre-orders if it wasn't for that bad experience with Curry's...

On a side note, does anyone know what time you'll be getting yours (assuming you get one of course)? I said I'd pick mine up at 8:30, which is when they open apparently, I kinda wish I'd gone for the 24 hour Tesco or some such, though I saw no mention of them taking pre-orders...

Comment

So you went with Argos then did you Eddie?

I paid £10 to pre-order one from Morissons earlier today actually, hopefully I'll get one for launch for under £200 - apparently I'm 2nd in line again! Surely I'll be sucessful this time, but so far it sounds like the Wii all over again! I'd cancel my other pre-orders if it wasn't for that bad experience with Curry's...On a side note, does anyone know what time you'll be getting yours (assuming you get one of course)? I said I'd pick mine up at 8:30, which is when they open apparently, I kinda wish I'd gone for the 24 hour Tesco or some such, though I saw no mention of them taking pre-orders...

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                                Using the Mrs staff discount, the 3DS works to be ?177.30 from Tesco. I feel quite tempted, and might just cave in....
                                So I caved in

Comment

Working...
                                X