No announcement yet.

Brand New PSP Go with 10 Games - ?79.99 instore @Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which branch? I suspect that the Oxford Street one will be out of stock.

Comment

got mine in the metro centre today just ring around hope you get lucky

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
        Now ?49.99!!!! white or black just got one for me and one for the lady
        INSANE Very suprised anywhere even has any stock, they won't after that price cut.

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
          INSANE Very suprised anywhere even has any stock, they won't after that price cut.
          Even the guy in the shop didnt know about the drop to 49.99 That is for NEW though prowned are still ?90 but the guy scanned a pre owned one and it told him both prices in the first store i tried (Durham)
          Was not expecting much seeing as they are so cheap but I am very surprised I was very wrong best bargain ever even at ?80 at ?50 thats just rediculous
          Last edited by ETC; 22-07-2011, 16:37. Reason: badly worded

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
            Even the guy in the shop didnt know about the drop to 49.99 That is for NEW though prowned are still ?90 but the guy scanned a pre owned one and it told him both prices in the first store i tried (Durham)
            Was not expecting much seeing as they are so cheap but I am very surprised I was very wrong best bargain ever even at ?80 at ?50 thats just rediculous
            is this instore in game?

Comment

yup....

Comment

FFS a week later and it's 30 quid less?? What's the likelyhood I can wangle a refund Or exchange of the difference...

Comment

will this do anything better than my fully loaded original psp?

Comment

I would say zero if it's open for a refund

Comment

I could at least try for a credit for the difference! Not hard, I could return it under the 10 day policy for an exchange, then rebuy the same item for the new price...

Comment

I just went into 2 stores and they had non.

Comment

Just like with the ?80 quid ones, this won't be nationwide I reckon.

All my local branches in the North West (warrington and 2 inside Trafford Centre) had none out and were selling new 3000 models for close to ?200!

Comment

Just got myself a credit for the difference in price

Rang Cwmbran where I bought it from, they didn't want to know, but I rang Newport and spoke to the manager by chance and got some sense! He happily gave me a gift card for the difference of ?30 Probably could have gotten a refund actually, but he was being good to me, and knows me from coming into the store so I was happy with the gift card
                            Last edited by MrKirov; 23-07-2011, 10:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                              Just like with the ?80 quid ones, this won't be nationwide I reckon.

All my local branches in the North West (warrington and 2 inside Trafford Centre) had none out and were selling new 3000 models for close to ?200!
                              The ?79.99 offer was nationwide, as is the current ?49.99 offer. Theyre clearing all their stock of them, manager of a store confirmed it this morning.
                              Last edited by MrKirov; 23-07-2011, 10:25.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                                The ?79.99 offer was nationwide, as is the current ?49.99 offer. Theyre clearing all their stock of them, manager of a store confirmed it this morning.
                                Seems like no-one told the nw stores I mentioned then! If you wanted to shift stock, then its probably not a good idea to be advertising preowned GO consoles for 90.

The area manager who was working in the warrington store yesterday said he knew nothing about the offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X