No announcement yet.

Amazon LOVEFiLM.com offer? Catch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it does, you should have it in a day or two. I made sure I also have over 10 in rental list even with the ones dispatched, just to be sure. Received my voucher via e-mail about 00:01 last night.
    Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 10-11-2011, 11:46.

Comment

Emailed them to find out... I'm going to be really ****ed off if I don't get it

Comment

Guy in work did the offer and only had three titles in his queue, and still had the voucher... Showed me the email earlier...

Comment

They will probably send you the same e-mail template I had. Don't worry you will get it.

Comment

I haven't had mine yet either. Only had about 5 items in the queue, and chose the biggest package of rental, which cut my free trial time in half to 14 days.

Comment

They told me that they didn't give you the voucher until your trial had expired, whether that is still true or not I don't know. It certainly applied to me (arrived a few days after it ran out).

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure if it's when your trial runs out or after 30 days - both were the same to me, but perhaps not for everyone.

Comment

Just got another trial thingy in the mail. For anyone interested:

30 days Free Online DVD rental worth up to ?19 + Free ?15 Amazon gift certificate.

enter code: AMZ15

gift certificate sent out as soon as the first disc is dispatched. No idea when this offer stops working

Comment

Working...
                X