No announcement yet.

Amazon UK Black Friday Deals (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why you didn't qualify for free delivery, but any item I think is meant to qualify for it these days. I know there used to be a minimum spend, but it wasn't as high at ?25.

So far I've got:

Photoshop Elements 10 @ 29.95
    Avatar Blu Ray tin @ ?10.95 (going back due to lies about content)
    Batman Anthology Blu Ray @ ?10.17 (cheapest it's been, but only a 4 quid odd saving)
    Scarf and Hat set @ ?10
    Family Guy T-Shirt @ ?6
    Last edited by Daragon; 24-11-2011, 13:42.

Comment

Rock Band 3 and splinter cell are up again between 4:30 and 5

Comment

everyone of my items have been sent via free delivery

Comment

Good work on keeping this updated folks. I'm at my desk and ready to tell anyone to bugger off for the next 10 minutes, papa wants a Rock Band keyboard.

Comment

It would also seem papa is also still paying for Amazon Prime, and so will be getting a Rock Band keyboard in the post on Saturday.

Comment

Daragon & Buster, not sure why i had postage tagged onto my order... strange... :/

Comment

every one of mine had postage, but i just checked the box for super saver free postage and it changed it at the checkout

part of the process is an option to save it so you are always offered the same postage option that you want, but ive tried to get it to save as super saver, but it always seems to come up with the 1st class option and postage for some of the watches was ?6 which is pretty steep

Comment

Doesnt look like Saints Row 3 will be up again

Comment

Don't worry, they usually add things in the morning/throughout the day. There are only 25 pages of deals at the moment but usually it ends up being around 57.

Comment

yeah short notice deals get added all the time

so far today the best have been GHD's for ?50 which sold out and the waitlist was full after a couple of seconds and the Scarface limited cigar case Blu for ?16 reduced from ?45 (get!!!!!!) which lasted a few seconds

Comment

I'm going to work. If any of them ?89 Kindles turn up for less than ?89, can someone be super-nice and order for me? Will PayPal when I get back

There's nowt on there at the moment so probably won't turn up, but yah.

Comment

Not long ago you were complaining you had no cash for even 89p iOS games! Now it's shoes and rock bands and kindles!

Comment

Will be interesting to see how much the George RR Martin books go for in a couple of hours. Been meaning to get the second book for a while now so may as well go all in and get the lot if it's decently priced.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                              I'm going to work. If any of them ?89 Kindles turn up for less than ?89, can someone be super-nice and order for me?.
                              I would matey but I'll be getting one for the gf if they do - can't see em listed at the moment though you're right

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                              Not long ago you were complaining you had no cash for even 89p iOS games! Now it's shoes and rock bands and kindles!
                              Actually the exact thought that went through my head the other day

Missed out on scarface (for me) and the ghds (for the gf, no, seriously) as I was asleep. Yeah, serves me right

Bit disappointed there doesn't appear to be any console deals or many gaming deals at all today really, I'm on the lookout for a slim PS3 for someone and thought today would bring results. Only thing I'm interested in is the Star Trek Next Generation boxset as the Voyager one went for like ?50 and I've never seen half the series.
                              Last edited by koopatroopa90; 25-11-2011, 11:43. Reason: added quote as I took too long to post!

Comment

Mad Men DVD Series 1-3 for ?21 just went live.

I'm trying to decipher their clues for upcoming deals to figure out what they are...

Comment

Working...
                                X