PS Vita Best Price Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
    The 3G model was put down too from 264.99 to 259.99 but my order hasn't gone down in price or anything...
    Has it gone down yet? In general do Amazon reduce the price if it was pre-ordered at a higher one?

Comment

They do it automatically, within about 24 hours of the price being reduced.

Comment

A week until release and my preorders of 3 Vita games with Amazon that seemed mispriced at well under a tenner (As they've gone back to ?30+ each) are still intact and haven't been cancelled, anyone else had those early orders cancelled?

Comment

Seems GAME are going to be doing instore deals on launch but my store has not got the details yet. Also they said to me have you pre-ordered your games as we are very low on stock and its likely you wont get if you haven't.

Comment

That's just because of Game's supply issues though, not because anyone's expecting there to be a shortage of Vita games.

Comment

Anyone have an idea what the best prices for memory cards are, I have everything else sorted but then realised that I need a memory card.

Comment

Originally posted by hoyteamx View Post
                Has it gone down yet? In general do Amazon reduce the price if it was pre-ordered at a higher one?
                Yup it's changed 277.something for the 3G vita, a game and an 8GB card. Not a bad deal at all.

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                A week until release and my preorders of 3 Vita games with Amazon that seemed mispriced at well under a tenner (As they've gone back to ?30+ each) are still intact and haven't been cancelled, anyone else had those early orders cancelled?
                My orders still up and hasn't changed...

I was planning to put a few things up on eBay as I'm a little short of cash now but it seems too late now to get the money together so I'm thinking of just using my Argos card to get the console and pay for it withing the 6 months...
                Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 15-02-2012, 12:47.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                  Anyone have an idea what the best prices for memory cards are, I have everything else sorted but then realised that I need a memory card.
                  The only bargain seems to be the RRP for the 16GB one is only 33% more than the 8GB one despite being twice the size. Whereas the 8GB is twice as much as the 4GB, so you could just get a 2nd 4GB when the first one's full.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post

still have rayman for ?5 and uncharted for ?28 untouched on amazon.

Comment

Yep my Rayman is holding also would be nice seeing how much they get from me

Comment

I wouldn't expect them to honour the misprice though given that they wouldn't even take the hit on MGS:HD when they accidentally priced it at ?22 instead of ?27 last month.

Comment

Hey guys, your opinions would be appreciated! Using a staff discount I could get the 3G Vita with a 4gb card, for ?223.20 and if you top up with ?5 you can download wipeout for free. Now I've never been a fan of wipeout but for ?5 why not? I'm wondering if that wipeout offer is for anyone who tops up regardless of where the console is purchased from?

Id probably prefer a different game and an 8gb card (though i dont know why, and even then 16gb maybe) for ?293 from play.com or one of those amazon deals. You think the Voda offer above is any good? And just buy the games I want separately?

Comment

The Vodafone offer will work with any 3G units wherever they're purchased from.

Can't you get the staff discount on the 8GB or 16GB cards? ?223 is great for a 3G model...

Comment

Just rang my local gamestation and they have some details of launch offers. Seems there is a decent list of games you can get for ?25 when you buy the machine. FIFA, f1 and rayman were mentioned. No midnight opening for my local though.
                              Can't wait for next week. Got week booked off from weds onwards. God I love a console launch :-)

Comment

Dont know wether it has been said here or not but the wifi only console plus an 8gb memory card is only 212.99 on play.com, really cheaper than just getting the console on its own anywhere, as Im sure anyone buying it can spare the extra 3 quid for the card.

Alternativley you can get the Vita and Rayman Origins and a Memory Card for ?224 or the same deal except with Uncharted for ?243.

Not sure if play would get it to you for the release date though mind, they are quite slow when I use them.

Comment

Working...
                                X