No announcement yet.

PS Vita Best Price Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can get the console 8 gig card pre order pack and v tennis for ?227 from www.play.com thats what im going for .
    Last edited by charlesr; 16-02-2012, 14:45.

Comment

Really can't see why anyone would take the uncharted bundle from play.com over the VT or RO one. What is the extra ?15 going on?

Assuming of course most places won't start charging ?60 for uncharted after launch.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
        Really can't see why anyone would take the uncharted bundle from play.com over the VT or RO one. What is the extra ?15 going on?

Assuming of course most places won't start charging ?60 for uncharted after launch.

Well if they don't want Rayman or VT then the Uncharted bungle is still a big saving and cheaper than getting it anywhere else (though the GameStop offer with a 16gb card doesn't work out much different).

Personally I already have Rayman Origins on the 360 and don't want Virtua Tennis so I'm not going to buy them just becuase they are cheap.
        Last edited by rmoxon; 16-02-2012, 18:27.

Comment

?196 at Asda

Comment

Originally posted by davek22 View Post
            Just rang my local gamestation and they have some details of launch offers. Seems there is a decent list of games you can get for ?25 when you buy the machine. FIFA, f1 and rayman were mentioned. No midnight opening for my local though.
            Can't wait for next week. Got week booked off from weds onwards. God I love a console launch :-)
            I noticed you now get a free 8GB memory card instead of a 4GB one via the website if you buy a Vita and a game, hopefully they'll have the same in store.
            Last edited by charlesr; 17-02-2012, 17:07.

Comment

Do Zavvi have a pre-order price promise? Pre-ordered BlazBlue for ?25 and it's now ?20.

Comment

Nice spot Ted, ordered. And to think I sold my Jap copy a couple of weeks back for ?50!

Comment

Too many games at awesome prices, im really buzzing for this now, and if i read another japan vita sales at lowest ever posts on websites i'll scream, the territory shouldn't and doesn't have the nous it once had.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                    Nice spot Ted, ordered. And to think I sold my Jap copy a couple of weeks back for ?50!
                    With that, Katamari for ?20 & Ridge for ?15 it's great to see such great games for good prices.

Ridge I'm getting from work as it'll only cost ?1 more than Zavvi but Katamari & BlazBlue are totally ordered.

That means I've got:

Marvel Vs Capcom
                    Ridge Racer
                    BlazBlue
                    Katamari
                    WipEout
                    Lumines
                    Unit 13

Not too shabby.

Comment

Games coming..
                      Ridge Racer
                      WipEout
                      Blazblue
                      Lumines
                      SSD from PSN day 1
                      and the snazzy Sony PS Vita Licensed SPF case
                      icPF Case

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                        Games coming..
                        Ridge Racer
                        WipEout
                        Blazblue
                        Lumines
                        SSD from PSN day 1
                        and the snazzy Sony PS Vita Licensed SPF case
                        icPF Case
                        Ah, yes. I'm also getting MotorStorm RC, Stardust (?1.79 after the pre-order voucher) and Escape Plan (?4.99 with a different voucher).

Bargain of the lot is MotorStorm though. Rushy & the Evo boys done good with that pricing!

Comment

I noticed that Game are now selling the Starter Pack for ?20... I thought pre-orders got this for free?

Comment

Starter pack != pre-order pack.

Starter pack contains stuff like a cleaning cloth, wrist strap, console case, game card case and console sleeve.

Comment

That's what I thought... I upgraded my standalone pre order to include a game and a 8gb memory card and my starter pack has now gone! I think this is sneaky.

Comment

I got an email from game and if you buy the console on its own at full rrp you will get back ?220 (wifi) and ?270 (3G) if you don't like it providing you keep the reciept
                                Last edited by charlesr; 18-02-2012, 11:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X