Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blatantly stolen from another forum:

GT4 and Jade Empire ?17.99 each.

Comment

all versions of Juiced are only ?19.99 at GAME http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.asp...255&mid=323429

Comment

R:Racing Evo Xbox is ?2 in the GAME sale. There's a whole bunch in GAME Farnborough if anyone wants me to pick one up for them.
        The tarmac sections really are very good and well worth a go if you are into your racers. People slagged it off because they thought the Racing Life mode was too short (thinking it was the main game), when actually it was just a short tutorial mode, and because it wasn't Ridge Racer. The main game is about Time Trial.

Comment

GAME also have Xbox Shenmue 2 out in their Previously Played sale at ?2.97, if your local has any copies (which mine didn't, natch).

Also Project: Snowblind for ?4.97.

Comment

Game website doesn't have any of this, and I'm carless during the week. Bugger.

Comment

No, it's store-specific and varies wildly from store to store, unfortunately. They're clearing out a lot of stuff from their 99p trade-in offer.

Comment

PD Orta is ?4.97 every where I look. Are you sure it was ?2?

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                  The GAME store I popped into (Dewsbury, near Leeds) had one preowned copy for 4.97 as well. Quite a lot of the pre-owned stock was between 4.97 and 9.97 though; there was a few preownded 1.97 games but nothing worth getting.

I did manage to get Serious Sam and LUFC Club Football (I am a Leeds fan after all), both XBOX and both brand new for 1.97 so not a completely wasted journey. They also had R-Racing Revolution and some other driving game for 1.97 for the XBOX as well. Worth hunting around as the cheap stuff isn't at the front of the shelves.

Comment

Had a quick look again in GAME again today - they had PS2 BG&E out for ?1.97, Ghost Recon: Island Thunder ?1.97, GC Billy Hatcher ?4.97, Legacy of Kain ?1.97, DOA3 ?2.97, PGR ?1.97 etc etc etc.

Muchos cheapness. The manager said he had lagoons of ?1.97 and ?2.97 games in the back waiting to go out when there was shelfspace. No Shenmue 2 tho

Comment

Bloody hell. I really, really wish I could get to a Game now. I quite like crap games sometimes. I keep looking for a really cheap Driver 3, just to see how bad it is; the ?9.99 it goes for now is still a bit much, though.

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                        I noticed our store has a pre-owned copy for 5 quid as well but the sales sheets for new stock has it at 2 quid, it's just GAME's typical ****ed up pre-owned pricing in action. They have a habit of doing this tbh a lot of the 2nd hand games in the 3 for 20 for example are 9.97 each but before the multibuy deal went on they were scanning at about half that & they wonder why sales are down recently.

My advice would be to see if one of the people in store are willing to let you get a look at the list of sale prices then question them about the mark up on the pre-owned price, having said that though some sales prices are store specific but ours has no new stock of PDO so I dunno what they're playing at.
                        Last edited by Nisa; 08-07-2005, 15:00.

Comment

Blockbuster Video have a clearout sale on some new and old games

Just got Snk vs Capcom chaos for ?9.97...SHHH!

Also saw Prince of persia xbox, Juiced and some other games around the 10-15 mark.

Cant remember the others :S

Comment

The blockbuster sale is across all the current platforms -- minish cap ?15, is a good one, I thought. I got guilty gear x for ?3 there.

Comment

Not a sale of such BUt noticed Bomberman DS in gamestation today was ?19.99 rather than the RRP of ?29.99, although it may have been labelled up wrong or may be a universal gamestation price. This was Norwich branch by they way incase anyone is local.

Comment

It is ?20 on their site too. But it is only gamestation by the looks of it that are doing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X