Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekly special at Play-Asia: Armored Core Formula Front for PSP? at US$ 22.90.

MoFo2

Comment

Well thats just great a super bargin, shame sony stufffed us here in the uk as far as sony stuff goes from that company

Comment

Hey ive just been down to gamestation and they have Ikaruga for the cube in the gamecube clearance sale for ?12.99 new, I managed to pick up a copy for myself and a sealed copy

Comment

Cheapish games on Woolworths web site:

Trackmania Sunrise - 7.99
          Devil May Cry 3 - 17.99

Prices are different instore - p&p is 1.50 however much you order (3.95 if you order a non-entertainment item at the same time)

Comment

dvd.co.uk have doom III on the xbox for 17.99. They also have devil may cry 3 for 17.99 as well.

Comment

Right then, time to big up JapanPA since their now back online *hooray*...

Mr Driller Drill Sprits (JPN, DS) - ?12.63
              Kenshui Tendou Dokuta (JPN, DS) - ?12.59
              Space Invaders (JPN, DS) - ?12.56
              Zelda no Denetsu: 4tsu no Ken (4 swords) + cable (JPN, GBA) - ?9.57
              Nintendo Puzzle Collection (JPN, GC) - ?12.69 *BARGAIN!*
              R: Racing Evolution + Pac-Man vs. (JPN, GC) - ?7.31 *BARGAIN!*
              Kururin Squash (JPN, GC) - ?9.93
              Kururin Paradise (JPN, GBA) - ?7.04 *BARGAIN!*

That lot should drum up some business for them Some awesome prices there.

Comment

If you're going instore to Woolies, they've got a DS + Zoo Keeper for ?104.99 as well. ?5 less than even Gamestation do that bundle.

Comment

asda have got a DS+rayman for ?99. saw a big poster for it.

Comment

Hmm, not really much of a bargain, maybe if it had been bundled with Mario or something like that, but IMO they're just trying to flog off a poorly selling title along with the console for ?100. Thats not even the retail price of the console now.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
                      Hmm, not really much of a bargain, maybe if it had been bundled with Mario or something like that, but IMO they're just trying to flog off a poorly selling title along with the console for ?100. Thats not even the retail price of the console now.

the console retails at ?99 so you are getting a free game or a game for ?5 which is a bargin IMO.

i'm sure you could trade either title in for around ?10

Comment

In the case of the Woolies option, I got a game for ?5 that I wanted to buy anyway, and would have been willing to pay the full ?30 for. I'm rather happy.

Comment

5 PC Games for only ?5 inc P&P - Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, Squad Assault, Napoleon & Star Trek Elite Force

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman
                            Right then, time to big up JapanPA since their now back online *hooray*...

Mr Driller Drill Sprits (JPN, DS) - ?12.63
                            Space Invaders (JPN, DS) - ?12.56
                            Zelda no Denetsu: 4tsu no Ken (4 swords) + cable (JPN, GBA) - ?9.57
                            Nintendo Puzzle Collection (JPN, GC) - ?12.69 *BARGAIN!*
                            R: Racing Evolution + Pac-Man vs. (JPN, GC) - ?7.31 *BARGAIN!*
                            Kururin Squash (JPN, GC) - ?9.93
                            Kururin Paradise (JPN, GBA) - ?7.04 *BARGAIN!*

That lot should drum up some business for them Some awesome prices there.
                            Just orderd:
                            Psyvariar Ultimate Final - ?23
                            Silent Hill 4 - ?16
                            Sakura Zakashobotai - ?17

\o/ Top sale!! cheers!

Comment

I don't see "R: Racing Evolution + Pac-Man vs. (JPN, GC) - ?7.31 *BARGAIN!*" on this site.
                              I see 52? for these 2 games. And 52? = 35.3273 GBP

Comment

Gameplay.co.uk are doing their payday sale today but I didn't see much of interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X