Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interestingly, I didn't recieve one either. Whenever I buy DVDs from them I get email confirmations within minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
      I've cancelled with Gameplay and ordered with Sendit now, I can wait a few days extra at that price.
      Same here - got plenty to keep me occupied.

Comment

I haven't either, but it shows up on my history, so I presume this is because it's a preorder. They'll probably send confirmation/receipt when they charge your CC.

Comment

Got my xbox controller from LX this morning and they have charged my account ?18.97 or something instead of the ?3.97 it stated on the order page and on my confirmation. Think they can have it back for that price.

Wish they could check the validity of the codes on the actual order pages rather than go through this palaver. Oh well.

Comment

Just got this reply to my email this morning from sendit in regards to the Oblivion CE:

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your e-mail. We will fulfill your order as you have an active
            order for the title. We are just unable to take any new orders for this
            product.

I hope I have been of some help in this matter, if you have any further
            questions or queries don't hesitate to get in touch.

Regards,

--
            Colin Porter, Customer Care
            www.sendit.com - entertainment to your door
            Still no email confirmation of the order, although apparently they are getting one to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent L
              Got my xbox controller from LX this morning and they have charged my account ?18.97 or something instead of the ?3.97 it stated on the order page and on my confirmation. Think they can have it back for that price.

Wish they could check the validity of the codes on the actual order pages rather than go through this palaver. Oh well.
              My copy of GRAW has just landed from LX. There was some mention a few pages ago that LX charge full price and then credit you back the discount. I paid by my Visa so I dont know what I have been charged.

Can anybody else confirm what they have been charged by LX and whether they have got the discount or not?

Comment

I have been charged ?30.49 for NinDogs as opposed to the ?15.49 quoted.

I contacted them this morning and they said that a ?15 credit was sent to my account at the same time - this should show on my bank statement tomorrow according to my bank.

They still sent me the wrong Nintendogs though - cant be bothered with returning so will just keep it. I plan to collect them all anyway.

Hope this helps

Comment

Yeah, they charge full price and then refund the credit back on to your CC.

Strange, but meh.

Comment

Thanks guys. Will keep an eye on my account then and not open the controller till I see a refund/credit there.

Comment

Thanks guys. Can someone post as soon as they can confirm that they have got the money back from LX as I daresay that there are a few of us who have used this code now and have had/are awaiting goods.

Comment

I can confirm that littlewoods do refund the voucher amount after they charge you.
                        However they debit your account on the day that they expect it will be delivered to you.
                        So preorders will be charged on the day they state (on your account) that's going to be processed/delivered.

I reckon it's the same for LX, since it is the same company afterall.

Comment

Not a massive bargain but Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney is back in stock at Tronix. It's the US version (so no French on the box). It's US$30 plus a further US$10 for postage which comes to about ?24.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
                            Am I supposed to get an email receipt from sendit or something to confirm my order? Not had anything of the sort yet.
                            I just got one from them confirming it, over a day late

Comment

Gizmondo smart ads consoles down to ?40 at HMV.

Picked one up can't wait to play it.

Comment

Toy Golf owns on the old Gizzy

Comment

Working...
                                X