Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mole
    Gizmondo smart ads consoles down to ?40 at HMV.

Picked one up can't wait to play it.
    take it this is instore only?

Comment

New pound land shop in leeds St Johns centre has PS2 multitaps, GBA travels packs, PS1 2mb memory cards and other random cool stuff for ?1 each

Comment

Instore only also all games down to ?5.99 and Gamecube Mario Smash Football packs ?39.99

Prices are from a friend that works in the Metro Centre branch...

Comment

Wow, if anyone can confirm that the Gamecube with Mario Smash Football is ?39.99 instore at HMV that would be great. Looking to pick up a PAL console as cheap as poss for a games party next weekend.

Comment

Xbox with Burnout Revenge ?88 (is this a bargain? seems ok)
            Komplett Group is the largest online-first electronics retailer with a core focus on consumer electronics and gaming products in Scandinavia. The group has continuously been at the forefront of online retail and developed the e-commerce industry in Scandinavia.

Comment

Gamestation sell brand new Xbox with Halo2, PGR2, Forza and Fable and extra controller for ?99.99.

Comment

Originally posted by rjwtaylor
                Wow, if anyone can confirm that the Gamecube with Mario Smash Football is ?39.99 instore at HMV that would be great. Looking to pick up a PAL console as cheap as poss for a games party next weekend.
                Also had a Mario Kart pack and a Donkey konga pack same price...

Comment

Cheers, that's my Sunday shopping plan sorted! Hope the London stores have some left.

EDIT - Just called the local HMVs, and they aren't running this offer. Must just be your branch.
                  Last edited by SaijoBob; 19-03-2006, 12:20.

Comment

no cheap gizmondos in liverpool hmv they are stilll ?129.99 in the 4 hmv's I went in. Even at the till

Comment

Damn, I was hoping the city center HMV would of discounted them

Comment

maybe it will be rolled out in the week?

Comment

Yeah i would keep an eye out then. Comet were also doing the console + sat nav software for ?129.99 on the website saving ?100 (but these have all gone now)

Comment

Just been into Gamestation in Lincoln and they're doing a promotion on selected DS games. You only pay ?19.99 for games with the red sticker on (instead of ?29.99) if bought with ANYTHING else instore! I bought a 50p GC to GBA cable and got the game for ?19.99

The games that I saw were:
                            - (obviously) Sonic Rush
                            - Monkey ball

There's were definitely more but I was in a bit of rush sorry!

Comment

Just got my ?15 discount from LX Hope everyone else does too.

Comment

Pokemon Box: Ruby and Sapphire is Play-Asia's weekly special for $6.99 (?4.02).

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...en-70-2d8.html

Now I'm glad I spent all my money on eBay items!

Comment

Working...
                                X