Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny
    HMV in Belfast has (or had 2 or so weeks ago) a new GC + Mario Kart DD combo for ?50...
    I'm sure argos were doing the white GC + Mario Smash Football and Silver GC with Double Dash for ?35. They may have also reduced them to ?30 to clear (not too sure on that one).

Comment

Pretty sure they were ?40. I bought one. Argos seem to do these deals now and again, so keep an eye out.

Comment

You sure that San andreas thing was from play.com Del Boy? No sign of it at all on there

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
          You sure that San andreas thing was from play.com Del Boy? No sign of it at all on there
          http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=srmr&page=title&r=CD&title=509964

Comment

Seen this over at GamesRadar:

Advance Wars 2 - GBA - ?4.99

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...529979-9874344

Bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole
              Oxford street, London store has been doing the Gizmondo for ?40 since Tuesday afternoon. Some of the guys on the Gizmondo forum i go on have been picking them up.

Also for anybody that did get one check out the headline forum for some interesting news...

Whats the link for the forum and whats the interesting news??

Cheers
              Q

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel007
                Seen this over at GamesRadar:

Advance Wars 2 - GBA - ?4.99
                And now it's back to ?24.99.

Comment

Nanostray (DS) is only ?12.99 at BlahDVD.

It's the UK version:

"Thank you for your query regarding Nanostray and I can confirm that this
                  is a UK version."
                  Last edited by Locky; 23-03-2006, 12:07.

Comment

Anyone still seeking out 505 GameStreet releases such as Gigawing Generations, Graffiti Kingdom, Samurai Aces, and Tengai would do well to point their web browsers in the direction of BlahDVD where they can be found in all their budget priced glory.

http://www.blahdvd.com/blah/Promotio...00000000000308

Comment

Ebuyer are doing xbox360 (core versions) for ?204 inc vat

Comment

Woolworths are selling Everybody's Golf on PS2 for ?7.99 on their website.

Also Cex stores have King Kong and Kameo for ?20 and Perfect Dark Zero for ?22.

Comment

Don't know if it constitutes a bargain but Manchester's main HMV is selling off all its Gizmondo stock. Games are ?6.99 and the system is ?39.99

Comment

LX Direct have now got Gear of Wars up for preorder (search for cat. no. PG134 to find it) at ?23.69 if you use 2 discount codes.

New Customers can use these two :- XX195 and ZG5622

Existing customers can use these :- XX195 and ZQ6022 (Can only be used once)

Comment

Cheers ducky!

Comment

Pretty good sale on over at your local HMV, and, for once, they actually have some decent games in it.

Today, for example, I picked up Serious Sam II for ?9.99, The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogies Revenge for ?6.99, and Ninja Gaiden Black (bastards at Gamestation canceled my order; said they were out of stock!) for ?9.99 - all on Xbox. They had lots more including The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (Xbox) for ?11.99, X-Men Legends II (PS2 and Xbox) for ?14.99, and Psychonauts (PS2) for ?19.99!

In the end though, my purchases were limited to how much money I had (not a lot), but I'll definitely be popping in either over the weekend, or on Monday for more.

Comment

Working...
                                X