Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeimuzu_uk
    Wahoo! Been waiting for confirmation on if it was or not but play-asia today confirmed it!

Tomb Raider Legends on 360, (Asian Version Region Free) - Bargaintastic Price of £23

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...-1bha-4-6.html
    Ooh, nice! I'm downloading the demo as I type so if it impresses, it may well be a purchase.

Comment

Baten Kaitos 2 $19.90 at Play-asia would have being a bargin if not sold out already

Comment

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath ?7.47 at Amazon. If there's one time to own the original Xbox, it's definitely now. ?7.47 that's daylight robbery!

Comment

^ If ?7.47 is daylight robbery, then what would you call a ?3.99 price tag when I picked it up @ Virgin in the Trafford Centre?

Comment

Brain Training and Sudoku ?12.99 (DS, US version)

Comment

VG+ Deal of the Day:

Nintendo DS Mario Kart Bundle $149.99CDN (+shipping)

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk
                Woolworths have The Punisher on XBox, Masters Of The Universe, Enter The Matrix and Detonator (all PS2) for ?2.99.
                They also have XII Stag for the same price.

Comment

HMV are currently marking down their Gamecube stock instore, including Odama and Geist for 13.99 GBP.

Comment

?13.99 is pretty good for something as recent as Odama - still doesen't change its review scores/market though I suppose.

Comment

I'd been waiting for Odama's price to be reduced as I didn't want to spend 39.99 GBP on something so flawed. It's definitely worth 13.99 GBP though- I believe that a lot of the stock has been returned to the suppliers too as it didn't seem to sell much at all. Now's the time to get it if you want it.

"Press forward!"

Comment

Shame the price drop is only in store......

Comment

odama and geist were gone when i popped in today. but they did have killer7 for 9.99 and viewtiful joe red hot rumble for 13.99. bargain, so i picked up the both.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole
                            Brain Training and Sudoku ?12.99 (DS, US version)

http://www.movietyme.com/catalog/pro...a1f659c974c31a
                            Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered Brain Training! Nearly ordered Charlie+Chocolate factory too by mistake as I'd still got that in my basket. A close call!!!

Comment

Rise & Fall: Civilizations At War (PC) is up for preorder for ?17.99 at Play.com.

Comment

Mercenaries (Xbox) ?5.99 Woolworths in store.

Comment

Working...
                                X