Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tom-nook
    I pre-ordered Far Cry 360 (rel date 31st March) and my order shows an expected delivery of Monday 3rd April. Haven't been billed for it so far.

I'll report back once I've been billed for the game/ refunded with the discount to let people know the score.
    I did the same, although the order itself on t'internet is not showing the discount, only the confirmation email I got. Is that normal?

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
      When stuff goes out to clear in Dixons/Comet/PC World, it's nearly always 47p for some reason.
      The price is up to the manager. 47p is the lowest they can set, but my local PC World manager prefers to take about ?5 off the list price at launch, and try that instead. Grrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by redzoo
        Managed to get Mechassault 2 and the limited edition of Jade Empire in HMV in Oxford Street (the Bond Street bit) for ?6.99 each this afternoon.
        Some branches also seem to have Conker: Live and Reloaded for that price.

Comment

Anyone know if HMV are still doing the gizmondo cheap??

Comment

Lumines for about ?13 at Tesco. Bargainous!

Comment

Had a letter (not e-mail) from LX yesterday stating that there would be "some delay" in my order and that I wouldn't get GRAW until 26.4.06.

What plopped onto my doormat this morning? Yep. My copy of GRAW.

What a weird company. I'll have to wait and see if my ?15 discount is deducted now.

Comment

Originally posted by ashen
                Anyone know if HMV are still doing the gizmondo cheap??
                HMV in Oxford Street sold out earlier this week.

Comment

Anyone had any problems with their Guitar Hero for PS2 when Amazon listed it for ?30 odd... mine is still ok, just making sure they will honour it

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                    Anyone had any problems with their Guitar Hero for PS2 when Amazon listed it for ?30 odd... mine is still ok, just making sure they will honour it
                    so far so good with Amazon

they seem to honour any mistakes

my guitar was ordered on the 24th Feb with an expected delivery date of 11-13th April

Comment

Ah nice one buster, I ordered on the 24th with a delivery estimate of the 7th. Cannot wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                        Ah nice one buster, I ordered on the 24th with a delivery estimate of the 7th. Cannot wait!
                        thats my despatch date

Comment

Take it you were tight like me and went for the super saver delivery Got a second one on order from game at full price anyway so should hopefully get one for Friday

I reckon they'll honour it they did with the 32 quid PDZ limited editions.

Comment

Game have relabled their new GC games as preowned and taken ?5-20 off the price.Pikmin 2 was ?20.

Comment

I've got both of these already but Blockbuster are doing Onimusha 3 for ?4.98 and Devil May Cry 3 for ?9.98. Bargain-tastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho Ned
                                I reckon they'll honour it they did with the 32 quid PDZ limited editions.
                                yeah i managed to get one of those as well

only managed to get a few things from them at the blunder price and everything has been delivered

Comment

Working...
                                X