Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIK
    LX normaly charge you the full price then refund you the voucher deal when they have sent the goods
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...&page=11&pp=10

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=166313

http://ukshops.bravehost.com/vouchers.html

the above threads cover min spend on the vouchers etc. and other quirks.

LX is the same group as littlewoods so same rules apply
    Last edited by Guest; 14-03-2006, 22:32.

Comment

Shogun Empires

Shogun Empires on the DS, ?10.04 without postage.
      Don't know if its any good

Comment

There's an ebayer selling them new for $12.99 plus $6.95 postage to the UK which should be a bit cheaper than VGP.Here
        I just had a quick butchers at IGN, it scored 2.5

Comment

Not sure if this has been seen, and not sure how good they are, but sendit.com have got the Xbox 360 Oblivion collectors edition for ?39.99

Comment

^^anyone used them before? It's a great price!

Comment

Originally posted by Jusatsushi
              ^^anyone used them before? It's a great price!
              Have ordered DVDs from Sendit at great prices and received them quickly so I assume they're the same with games.

Comment

You'll face disappointment if you order from them. It's a GAME exclusive, meaning only Game will sell it online and instore as well as Gameplay online. Sendit simply won't get any copies.

As for Sendit, i've ordered tens of DVDs from them, they're not particularly quick, often you find that items stick at a stage in order processing for whole days at a time, so sometimes in stock items end up being sent days after you order.

Comment

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath

?6.97 @ Amazon.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
                    You'll face disappointment if you order from them. It's a GAME exclusive, meaning only Game will sell it online and instore as well as Gameplay online. Sendit simply won't get any copies.

As for Sendit, i've ordered tens of DVDs from them, they're not particularly quick, often you find that items stick at a stage in order processing for whole days at a time, so sometimes in stock items end up being sent days after you order.
                    Where'd you hear it's a Game exclusive?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi
                      I'd guess it's because for a while only Game & Gameplay (part of the Game group) had it up for pre-order. However, Amazon now have it up for pre-order too (at ?54.99 ) so it looks like it's not an exclusive after all.

Comment

GAME.net have removed their "exclusive" claims to the 360 version of Oblivion CE and there's no such claim on gameplay.com either - just preordered with sendit but my game.net order is still going, so if they come through at least I can return the game.net order to any store.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi
                          From GAME, surprisingly.

Comment

I've cancelled with Gameplay and ordered with Sendit now, I can wait a few days extra at that price.

Comment

I've cancelled with Gameplay and ordered with Sendit now, I can wait a few days extra at that price.
                              You know it makes sense.

Comment

Am I supposed to get an email receipt from sendit or something to confirm my order? Not had anything of the sort yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X