Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamestation also have beyond good and evil for the xbox and ps2 for 4.99 - an absolute steal at that price.

Comment

Toys r us are doing the gamecube + 2 games *gasps*........ for ?49.99!! Flog the games and the gamecube will cost you even less

EDIT: The gamecube is soooo cheap now that there has never been a better time to get one. Heck, you if you already got one and fancy a spare, go for it!!!
      Last edited by Kongster; 08-07-2005, 21:55.

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve
        Not a sale of such BUt noticed Bomberman DS in gamestation today was ?19.99 rather than the RRP of ?29.99, although it may have been labelled up wrong or may be a universal gamestation price. This was Norwich branch by they way incase anyone is local.
        was ?20 in their Romford store today also.

Comment

Originally posted by AlonzoUK
          Gamestation also have beyond good and evil for the xbox and ps2 for 4.99 - an absolute steal at that price.
          GAME have it on PS2 pre owned for ?1.97 as well

at these prces there is no excuse for anyone not to at least try it

Comment

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

transformers original movie for ?3 del. play have a reconstructed version on their site for ?12 due soon. the pic/sound on this dvd are fine.

go get this...its awesome

Comment

Gradius V is ?15 in GAME's sale too - best ?15 I've spent in a long time. I've been debating picking it up for ages with it being a 3D shooter, but at that price I couldn't say no.

Absolutely love it, fantastic shmup.

Comment

got ikaruga new for ?12.99 in gamestation yesterday

Comment

US GC Viewtiful Joe 2 ?12 and US GC Killer 7 ?26 from http://www.movietyme.com/catalog/def...a4960f54dd78dd

Comment

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Zoo Keeper DS ?14.99

Comment

Blockbuster Video are also doing Zoo Keeper for 14.99, and afew other DS games which I couldnt remember the names of.

Comment

Originally posted by Asylum
                        Damn it! I'm supposed to be saving! - Ordered

Comment

I don't expect too many Europeans going for this. The weekly special this week at Play-Asia is Gretzky NHL at $24.90.

MoFo2

Comment

Playasia not giving much of a monkeys about their UK customers at the moment...

Comment

Dunno whether it's the same in all branches (might be a one off muck-up) but my G/f got GT4 and Pro Evo 4 for ?22 in Currys, GT4 was accidently put in the offer (it was meant to be GT3 apparently) so she got GT4 for ?11 really. Bargain!

Comment

R:Racing Evolution and PacMan Vs is in stock at Play-Asia for $19.90 (?11.30) at the moment:

R: Racing Evolution (w/ Pac-Man Bonus Disc) for GameCubeR: Racing Evolution Features licensed cars, 11 real-world and fantasy tracks, and 8 different race types (Circuit, Rally, Drag, etc…). You can chose between 4 game modes: the Racing Life Mode, Time Attack Mode, Arcade Mode and Vs. The Racing Life Mode focuses on the human-natured competitiveness of racing and gives players a cinematic story of two female racers and their rivalry. Also featured in R is the "New Interactive Driver AI System" that enhances realistic racing situations. The system is indicative of the pressures that drivers feel during real races. Races ...

Comment

Working...
                                X