Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi can you just use the free code instore or do you need a voucher from the cards? cheers

Originally posted by Ben_nintendo
    Bomberman DS ?16.48 delivered from GAME or ?14.98 Instore!

Bomberman DS ?19.98 (+ ?1.50 P+P)

Get a ?5 off Bomberman DS + 20 Bomberman Cards FREE HERE

Click the ?5 Bomberman Voucher and click the Can't wait or whatever to get a code number to use at the checkout on GAME's Site It should be something like: 3307xxx195098 (x's will be numbers too)

Then your cart should show Bomberman DS ?19.98, P+P ?1.50. Voucher -?5.00
    Total = 16.48 (+ 200 points to your Reward card if you have one)

Worth every penny for the multiplayer! The single player is ok, but multiplayer is great! Upto 8 players with one card

Comment

I think you need the vouchers to arrive

Comment

VG+ are having a Price Drop sale on all formats.

Killer 7 for PS2 / GC (plus bonus) is there for ?18 (not including P&P)
        Last edited by Spatial; 22-08-2005, 20:13.

Comment

any idea of the Canadian Killer 7 has any French on the cover?

Comment

The Canadian games I've got (mostly GC) all have reversible covers (iirc) and come with two manuals (English/French).

Comment

Play-Asia weekly special:

JPN PS2 Mobile Suit Gundam: One Year War ($16.90)

Comment

This week's special at Play-Asia is Mobile Suit Gundam: One Year War for PS2 (NTSC-J) for $16.90.

edit: beaten to it

MoFo2

Comment

Simplygames.com are still selling Ikaruga pal GC and its only ?15.98.

http://www.simplygames.com/product.asp?id=4120

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986
                    Simplygames.com are still selling Ikaruga pal GC and its only ?15.98.

http://www.simplygames.com/product.asp?id=4120
                    they have been selling it for that price for months now, but still a good bargin!

Comment

EBuyer.com are selling the Driving Force Pro for ?73.96 inc VAT and Postage - cheapest I've seen by nearly ?20.

Linky

Comment

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 for Xbox, only ?10.96 on Amazon. Supposed to be pretty decent.

Link

Comment

Battlefield 2, Brian Lara Cricket and Destroy All Humans ?19.99 each at GAME. Might be instore too?

Comment

gameplay sale tomorrow morning starting 9.am.

it'll probally be **** as usual! (apart from getting gradius v for ?9.99)

edit - sorry i got mixed up, its friday at 9am.
                            Last edited by butchcvc; 25-08-2005, 14:44.

Comment

VG+ are selling Disgaea for ?32, it's back ordered and ships on the 30th Aug. ?32 IMO is a bit of a bargin for this game as it's getting so hard to get a sealed copy now. On ebay they want $100. I nearly came in my pants when i seen it in the VG+ newsletter. Likewise, ordered pronto!!

I would urge anybody to get this game now as it's fantastic. The game in the next year or so, will be another VALKYRIE PROFILE, which goes for $200/250 on ebay.

Comment

^ Yeah I saw that newsletter. They also have Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and the limited edition of Digital Devil Saga back in stock. I'd imagine both of those games are fairly hard to come by as well, especially at the prices they've got them for on VG+. I certainly had a hard time tracking down a reasonably priced copy of Nocturne a few months back, which funnily enough I got from VG+.

Comment

Working...
                                X