Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about bloody time they had a decent bargin of the week!

woo-hoo!

Comment

Last week's Play Asia special was absolutely fantastic. This is alright but it doesn't compare

Comment

isnt nintendo puzzle collection cheaper at japanpa?

Comment

japanpa's shipping is expensive, plus they charge extra for using paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog
            Last week's Play Asia special was absolutely fantastic. This is alright but it doesn't compare
            I have to agree. Play-Asia's weekly special is pretty much hit and miss.
            Last weeks Nintendo Puzzle Collection was excellent.
            Rez this week seems crap and overpriced in comparison.

My friend is in Japan now and he told that me that he picked up sealed and new Rez with the Trance Vibrator pack for a fiver...
            Last edited by phillai; 09-08-2005, 19:57.

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
              Rez this week seems crap and overpriced .

My friend is in Japan now and he told that me he picked up Rez with the Trance Vibrator pack for a fiver sealed and new...
              my idea for the price of ntscj rez was so wrong.

its going sealed on ebay for ?10 buy it now, i was expecting the western asking price to be about ?20

i only got it to sell on as a sealed pack with the trance vibrator for a nice profit, man do i feel silly now!

Comment

I've seen new, sealed copies of Rez for less than a fiver in Sofmap... Wish I'd bought some and whacked them on Ebay now!

Comment

check out rez (us) on ebay.com

goes for a healthy sum, and if your lucky enough can find it in CEX for a tenner.

Comment

Many may have mentioned the blockbuster sale and heavy discounting (on some titles), but i just picked Metroid Prime 2 for 9.97 and Metal Slug Advance for the same in my local store.

HTH

Comment

Psyvariar is 4.99 in your local tesco. well it was in my one anyway, great game for a great price!

Comment

Rez (JPN first print) - ?11
                        http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-r-70-4iw.html

Devil May Cry 2 (JPN) - ?12.71 http://www.japanpa.com/ms2fr/catalog...evil+may+cry+2

Comment

Bomberman DS ?16.48 delivered from GAME or ?14.98 Instore!

Bomberman DS ?19.98 (+ ?1.50 P+P)

Get a ?5 off Bomberman DS + 20 Bomberman Cards FREE HERE

Click the ?5 Bomberman Voucher and click the Can't wait or whatever to get a code number to use at the checkout on GAME's Site It should be something like: 3307xxx195098 (x's will be numbers too)

Then your cart should show Bomberman DS ?19.98, P+P ?1.50. Voucher -?5.00
                          Total = 16.48 (+ 200 points to your Reward card if you have one)

Worth every penny for the multiplayer! The single player is ok, but multiplayer is great! Upto 8 players with one card

Comment

Panzer Dragoon Orta scans at 47p in PC World/Dixons/Currys at the moment. That's if you can find a copy after all the staff have snipered them all. Managed to find 2 yesterday.

Comment

Cheers for the heads up about Killzone, got the last copy in PC World for ?4.99 yesturday.

Comment

Super Monkey Ball 2 (GC) is now ?9.98 delivered from Simplygames.co.uk It isn't a patch on the original but is probably worth a try at that price. They also have Sonic Adventure 2 DX for ?8.98

Comment

Working...
                                X