Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playasia have a bunch of jpn Dreamcast games on sale:

including:

Space Channel 5 ~ ?5.50
    Soul Calibur ~ ?7
    HotD2 ~ ?7
    Power Smash (Virtua Tennis) ~ ?7
    Sonic Adventure ~ ?7
    Virtua Fighter 3tb ~ ?7
    Giant Gram 2000 ~ ?8
    DiGi Charat Fantasy (ltd with VMU and audio CD) ~ ?11
    Super Robot Wars Alpha ~ ?14

Comment

Not so "woohoo", but this is the price Blockbuster are selling the official cables for atm.

If you're still using composite and your telly can take it, this is worth every penny.

Comment

You forgot to say there ?5

Comment

GC RGB scart cables are EUR5 in Schipol, and lots of games are reduced too. The shop after passport control (or before passport control if you're landing there).

Comment

New JPN metroid Prime for ?18.94

Well I think its a bargain

Comment

Originally posted by ?pint
              SW Rogue Squadron 3 going for the princely sum of ?17 on dvdboxoffice - http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/descript...+&pid=90041119
              And that is WITH the bonus disc apparently. I was tempted but I haven't finished Rogue Leader yet.

I think it was HMV or Game that are carrying Freedom Fighters PAL GC for ?19.99.

Comment

My friend picked up 5 Zelda Bonus discs with boxes for 1p each at WHsmiths Cambridge - yep that branch is all out now!

Comment

Re: Gregory Horror Show on Amazon - buy that and Beyond Good and Evil for ?25 :/

Comment

Play Asia now has La Pucelle Korean for 28.90 USD. I don't know the conversion rate for you brits, but its a good deal I'm thinking I should get it.

Comment

Play.com have got Flipnic available for ?9.99 delivered. It's released in PAL land on 23/01 for that price you can't go wrong!

Here's the link: http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=s...2&title=142889

Comment

Is Top Spin still ?12.99 at Woolies?

Comment

Picked up this for ?27 it's the only one im missing Eeeeeeee im so pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by robrymond
                            Is Top Spin still ?12.99 at Woolies?
                            Yeah, but most branches are out of stock (I've tried a few, still after it).

Comment

Ok, and I just take it up to the till I don't want to get there for them to charge full price.

Comment

Panzer Dragoon Orta is ?12.99 in Blockbuster Sale (In-shop)

Comment

Working...
                                X