Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen Disgaea priced at (I think) ?20 in Gamestation not too long ago

Comment

I think its just the US version that has any real value. The PAL version sells for around ?15-20 on Ebay

Comment

DVD bargains at http://www.amazon.co.uk

Indiana Jones Trilogy for ?5.97, Die Hard Trilogy for the same price, Monty Python film collection for ?3.97 & a few more besides.

Info courtesy of thedvdforums

Comment

couldnt find them for that price.....^ sold out at that price i presume

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
            DVD bargains at http://www.amazon.co.uk

Indiana Jones Trilogy for ?5.97

Am I looking in the wrong place, as I can only see it selling for ?18.96.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
              I think its just the US version that has any real value. The PAL version sells for around ?15-20 on Ebay
              That's right buddy, US versions are a bit of a nightmare to come by, brand new. I don't know about the PAL version, though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider
                Am I looking in the wrong place, as I can only see it selling for ?18.96.
                yeah you're right, they have bunked the price back up.

Comment

I placed an order at the lower price thanks to Geoff D's tip
                  are they likely to sell at that price, or try to charge me the higher updated price?

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy
                    I placed an order at the lower price thanks to Geoff D's tip
                    are they likely to sell at that price, or try to charge me the higher updated price?
                    we will complain if they do!

i ordered 8 of them!

Comment

Amazon.com had nintendogs at $14.99 and have now claimed it's a pricing error which they won't honour, and have just cancelled all orders at that price. I imagine they might do the same here...

www.dsupdates.com

Comment

Considering they were selling a Charlie Chaplin dvd set with an RRP of ?130 or so for ?5.96, no I don't think they'll be honouring most orders...

Comment

Nintendo DS ?95 - ?2.38 Rpoints - 2619 Boots points (?26.19 to spend in Boots) + free delivery = ?66.43 (sort of) **Friday 26/8 only**

Boots.com are doing a triple points offer at the moment, plus they are giving 1000 points extra for a spend over ?75 = 2139 points. To get another 500 points put this code in the box at checkout: SDAG29 or if you prefer ?3.50 real money off this one: SDMG39.

Don't forget to go through your favourite referral site eg: Rpoints 2.5% off aswell.

Heard of these offers from Moneysavingexpert forums. You can of course buy anything else which is a good price in Boots (PSP? Ipod shuffle?) with the same deal, but it's not too great if it is much over ?100.

F_P

Comment

As expected the gameplay sale is pretty crap. The only thing of interest to me is Painkiller: The Black Edition or something for the PC for ?14.99

Comment

I've just noticed the GAME near work is doing Star Wars Lego for ?20 this week. Given the vast absence of second hand copies (ie. I've seen none in any shops!) I might taken them up on this.
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Mayhem - which format? The PS2 version is ?14.99 at Play.

Comment

Working...
                                X