Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoo Keeper for the DS, ?12.98 at Simply Games

Comment

dunno if it's been mentioned yet but..japanpa have GBA Dr Mario & Panel de Pon preorder up for just ?15 (a bit over 10 quid) which is awful nice of 'em..also seem to have filled up their specials section with GC RPGs.

Comment

Genji for under a tenner:

Genji
        Compatible with PlayStation2?
        Asia / Action Adventure
        List price: GBP ~33.69
        Weekly special price: GBP ~9.51

Comment

Posting from Paddington in London :

This week's special at Play-Asia is The PlayStation2? RPG hit Genji at US$ 16.90.

From the publisher: Legends has it that the god of creation awarded the people on earth with the "Heaven Steel" and the person who hold it will have the ability to rule earth.

As time passes, people began to enjoy a time of peace and stability, and the stone's powers have been used to create wealth for the masses. But when the evil warlord Kiyomori want to use the powers of the stone, they will have to go against the stone's 2 latest users, Yo****sune and Benkei first...

The game is produced by Yoshiki Okamoto, who had earlier on produced the legendary Street Fighter II, and the action sequence is directed by Misuhiko Seike who had produced many of Japan's top action movies and TV series. The art direction is by Kyle Shubel. With such a strong cast backing up as the creative team, this is definitely a game that all gamers should look out for!

- - - -

MoFo2

edit: beaten

Comment

But is it in English or just in Japanese?

Comment

presumably its the same as all asian versions are if it doesnt say otherwise.

same as the japanese version, with an extra page or two of instructions in chinese and english

Comment

Killer 7 on GC & PS2 is 20 quid in GAME's deal of the week.

Comment

They have updated the DS section and now theres more bargains to be had.

They are now shipping DS games from the UK (well my past two DS games have been sent from the UK) so no customs and still free postage.

Some bargains include

Yu Gi Oh Nightmare Troubadour (DS) ?19.99
                  Advance Wars: Dual Strike ?21.99
                  Yoshi's Touch & Go (DS) ?18.99
                  Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 (DS) ?15.99
                  Space Invaders Revolution (DS) ?12.99
                  Puyo Pop Fever (DS) ?15.99
                  Lunar Dragon Song (DS) ?17.99 Is this (game) any good?
                  Zoo Keeper ?13.99

Comment

cool i will get advance wars thanks for the tip
                    Last edited by yesteryeargames; 31-08-2005, 19:37.

Comment

and simplygames.com are doing singstar party with 2 microphones for ?13.98 which is a bargain!

SimplyGames - UK's top destination for the latest PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, and PC titles. Dive into a vast selection of gaming consoles and accessories.

Comment

Boots.com have 10% off real money on the 31st August/1st September. Another chance for a cheapo DS but real money off this time = so very tempting. That makes it ?85.49 + your boots points, + another 500 points if you read my last post (http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showpost.p...postcount=1678) plus free delivery + rpoints or whatever referral you prefer. Another chance for a cheapo DS but real money off this time = so very tempting. Will I crack this time???

F_P

Comment

PSP Bundle deals

Hello - anyone seen any PSP Bundle deals? I'm trying to find the best one.

I've found the following:
                          Gamestation - PSP + Any 2 games ?230
                          Woolworths - 512 Mem card ?30 with any game
                          Currys - Lumines ?10 with any other game

Comment

Originally posted by Sony Fanboy
                            Hello - anyone seen any PSP Bundle deals? I'm trying to find the best one.

I've found the following:
                            Gamestation - PSP + Any 2 games ?230
                            Woolworths - 512 Mem card ?30 with any game
                            Currys - Lumines ?10 with any other game
                            argos are doing a package with 2 games for ?205
                            dixons are doing a package with 1 game for ?200 (toca or tony hawks)
                            comet are doing a package with 2 games for ?200 (spiderman and 1 other)

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                              comet are doing a package with 2 games for ?200 (spiderman and 1 other)
                              Didn't see that one at my local Comet (South Wales), must me regional variations. The Argos one looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sony Fanboy
                                Didn't see that one at my local Comet (South Wales), must me regional variations. The Argos one looks interesting.
                                it was plastered all over the local newspapers up here yesterday and today

i think the other game was Lumines

i had already had mine pre-ordered from Dixons boo

the one i got is for a ships raffle and the extra game from comet would have been nice, didnt want to break the deal i made with the manager of dixons as i preordered mine with no deposit

Comment

Working...
                                X